51.00

I watched as Harry wiped a small tear from his cheek, and pulled my mother in for a hug.

She smiled and shook her head, pulling back and holding Harry at arms length, "My dear, why are you crying?"

I felt a smile slip onto my face as I watched the pair interact.

"I'm... I just... well I'm gonna miss this place... and you of course!" Harry said, letting out shaky laugh.

"Harry. You'll be here again you know." I said, shaking my head at his reaction.

"I know. But it was amazing. Thank you so much for letting me stay Narcissa." He said.

"It was my pleasure. You two need to get going! Or you'll miss the train!" She said, and smiled warmly at us.

I hugged her quickly, and kissed her cheek.

"I'll see you soon, don't forget to write Draco." She said.

"I wouldn't dare." I said with a grin.

And I grabbed my trunk with one hand and Harry's hand with my other, and together we spun on the spot.

A few uncomfortable moments later, our feet settled on solid ground again, and we had to quickly move backwards, as people bustled past with trolleys loaded with school trunks.

I let out a sigh as I took in the scarlet steam engine, and looked around at Harry.

He was fiddling with his hoodie zip, which wasn't a surprise considering that this morning he snapped it and used a charm to fix it again. It seemed to be stuck.

I laughed and jumped when a loud voice came from behind us,

"DRACO!" Blaise yelled, and came running towards us, shouting an apology to a small group of second years he had ran through, all of which glared at him as he retreated.

He ran into me with open arms, and I coughed as he knocked the wind out of me.

"Merlin's beard, what's gotten into you mate?" Said Harry, as he looked at Blaise in apparent alarm.

"Oh you know... Okay I may have had a bit of fire whiskey before we left.. you know just to take the edge off." He shrugged and looked around the platform cautiously.

"Why? What's happening?" I asked.

"I arranged to sit with Ginny on the train." He said casually.

"GINNY!?" Harry said loudly, causing people to turn and look at us.

I elbowed him.

"Yeah. Sorry Harry I should've asked first! I didn't think mate honestly."

Harry shook his head, "No no. It's fine honestly, I don't really play for her team much anymore. Go get the girl mate."

Blaise grinned and said goodbye, before setting off towards the train with a newfound confidence in his walk.

I let out a laugh and Harry looked confused.

"What?" He said.

"Go get the girl!" I mocked in a deep voice, and doubled over in laughter, he nudged my side and shook his head, a smile stretched onto his face.

"Shut up."