38.00

The sound of a punch landing on an unsuspecting face cracked through the silence.

My focus snapped around from my conversation with Pansy, to the opposite side of the courtyard.

Harry was standing in front of a burly, blonde haired Gryffindor. Ron and Blaise by his side.

Blaise took his chance while the boy wiped blood from the corner of his mouth, and swung his fist up to meet his nose.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" I shouted towards the boys.

"Teaching this prat a lesson." Harry replied without glancing in my direction.

I made to run over to them but Pansy grabbed my arm.

"Draco wait. Let him do this. We'll stop them if it gets too violent don't worry."

"I don't know. It's not right."

"It's not right that he did that to you in the first place." She spat at me.

"Yeah." I nodded.

The boy was throwing punches blindly towards Harry, while Ron kicked the boy to the ground.

"Pan we should stop them."

The boy was bleeding badly now. He was spitting out blood, and covering his head for fear of getting kicked.

"Okay."

I pulled my wand out of my robes and flicked it towards the group.

A red spark forces the boys apart, and they backed away from the younger Gryffindor.

"Cut it out. You'll kill him." Pansy spoke through the silence.

"That's nothing. You saw what they did to him." Blaise replied and Harry and Ron both muttered their agreements under their breaths.

"Let's just go. Before a teacher finds us." I spoke, hoping they would listen.

"Fine." Harry spoke, he walked over to me, pulling me in for a hug.

"Thanks." I whispered into his ear.

He pulled away slightly and planted a light kiss on my lips.

"Of course."

A/N- over 1000 reads!! Thanks

..

The end of the novel is in sight. I don't want it to end but I've got many more stories planned!!

XoxxoX Darkdreamclouds