13.00

The air in the classroom was stifling. I looked over at Harry who was working busily behind our cauldron.

"Hey Harry?"

He looked up at me, his eyebrows raised, morphing his features into an expression of shock.

"Yeah?"

"I'm sorry- for being a dick."

"Don't worry about it. I shouldn't have pried, it's my fault."

I laughed turning back to my battered textbook, "Can't argue with that one."

Harry laughed, muttering something under his breathe that sounded like, "Bloody Prick."

The bell rang and I heard slughorn sighing from the front of the classroom.

"Right! I need to keep a better eye on the time! That's us done for the day, leave everything out, and we'll just pick it up in the morning, you better be glad I have you first thing tomorrow, or I'd be making you clean this mess up." Slughorn bellowed from the front of the classroom.

The room was filled with the sounds of stoods being pushed back from benches, and loud conversation errupted between the students.

I grabbed my bag from the floor and swung it over my shoulder. About to head towards the door when Harry grabbed my shoulder.

"Wait a second. Do you um.. do you want to go to Hogsmeade with me? You don't have to I just-"

"Yes."

"That's fi- wait what?"

"Yes Harry I'll go to Hogsmeade with you."

"You.. you will?" He looked so shocked I couldn't help but laugh.

"Yep. Come on let's leave our bags off and go."

I snapped my fingers infront of Harry's face when he showed no signs of snapping out of the daze he was in.

He jumped and his eyes locked with mine.
"Uh.. yeah let's go."

I grabbed Harry by the shoulders and turned him around, pushing him out of the door. Merlin knows he wouldn't have moved if I hadn't of made him. He's being weird. But that's just Harry.