8.00

The sun split through the crack in the curtains, dancing over the walls creating a masterpiece of shadow pattern.

I sat in the depths of the four poster bed I called my own. Watching as the sun crept up the walls. I glanced over at the small clock on my bedside table. 7:09.

It's still too early to get out of bed. Classes don't start until 10, there was no point venturing down to the great hall so early, the tables would still be bare and the seats deserted.

Harry was sleeping peacefully in the bed beside me. I envy him. He's happy now. He can sleep soundly, can roam the streets without the fear of being attacked.

That was what I longed for. Happiness. Peace. But I knew it wouldn't happen, at least not in the magic community. That was to be expected.

I wanted to live in the muggle world. Forget my past. Make new friends. Maybe even find love. Maybe.

I snapped out of my trance, when I heard movement from under the deep red bedsheets, followed by a "Bloody hell its bright in here. What time is it?"

"Ten past seven."

I heard Harry groan as he rolled onto his back, stretching his arms above his head and letting out a yawn.

"Why are you up so early?"

I shrugged, forgetting Harry wasn't looking at me I quickly hastened to blurt out a reply,
"I couldn't sleep."

Harry turned his head to look at me. His eyes narrowed from under his glasses as studied my face.

"Why're you staring at me Potter?"

If I hadn't known better, I would've sworn that I saw a blush glisten on his cheeks.

"Dunno."

A/N:
Heyyyyyy
So it's gonna be all short chapters but I suppose it's quality over quantity right??
XoxxoX darkdreamclouds