61.00

Harry's POV

"No Pansy. I've already told Luna she couldn't dye my hair rainbow, so what exactly makes you think I'd let you if I won't let her?" I said, chuckling.

Pansy groaned and flopped dramatically onto the bench in Flitwick's stuffy classroom.

She flung her arms onto the table and pouted, "Because it would make me very happy. That's what."

I shook my head and pulled my book out of my bag.

"Harry!" I heard someone call from across the room, but I was too busy trying to wrench my arm from Pansy's grasp that I didn't look up.

"HARRY!" This time the voice was louder and I recognised it as Neville's,  who was standing in the doorway of the classroom, Hermione and Ron at his side.

Pansy looked up too, and loosened her grip on my arm.

Together, we stood up and quickly climbed down the steps to the doorway.

"What is it?" I asked as soon as we had reached them.

"It's Draco." Hermione said, not meeting my eyes.

"What did he do? Don't tell me he let Luna dye his hair pink." I laughed.

"Harry..." Ron said nervously.

"I'm so sorry Harry, he's disappeared." Hermione said, her eyes slightly teary as she looked at me.

My heart sank as Pansy gripped my arm.

"No. No he can't have been taken." I mumbled to myself.

"How do you know he's been taken, he could just be somewhere in the castle right?" Pansy said, and I could hear the tremble in her voice.

Hermione shook her head,

"They left a note. We need to go to see McGonogall, she's waiting for us." Ron said, his eyes on the floor.

I shouldn't have left him alone. I should have been more careful, god why am I so fucking stupid!

A/N sorry it's a short chapter but I'm too tired to write more xx

Also the drama's kicking in, all thanks to a lovely reader who gave me the most amazing idea! You know who you are xx

Over and out

XoxxoX darkdreamclouds