60.00

I sat down on the bench, beside Hermione who insisted that I stay beside her.

Harry and Ron were nowhere to be seen, they should have been down by now.

"Hey Hermione?" I said, buttering a slice of toast.

"Yeah?" She said, her eyes trained on the daily prophet perched against a jug of juice.

"Where's Ron and Harry?" I asked.

She looked up from her paper and glanced around us, her eyebrows furrowed.

"I'm not sure. Maybe we should go look for them? It has been quite a while since we left the common room. They should have been down by now." She said, folding up her paper and putting it inside her bag.

"Yeah." I agreed and stood up, pulling my bag from under the bench and slinging it over my shoulder.

"Aren't you going to take your toast?" Blaise asked.

"No. I haven't got much of an appetite, after earlier." I said truthfully.

Blaise tossed me a green apple and I caught it, glaring at him.

He shrugged and went back to eating his eggs.

"Catch you later guys." I said, and half ran to catch up with Hermione who was already near the end of the table.

We left the great hall together and set off towards the common room.

Not long after, a red faced Harry appeared from around the corner leading towards the third floor corridor, a disheveled Ron hot on his heels.

Hermione had an un-approving look on her face as she took in the two boys as they walked towards us.

She began talking hurriedly to Ron,  but I ignored them as Harry pulled me into a hug, and I felt some of the tension from this morning releasing.

"Hey." I said quietly.

"Hey." He pulled back but kept his hands on my arms, "How are you?"

"I've been better." I said quietly, so that only he could hear.

"What happened?" He asked.

I looked away from his intense gaze, and saw that Hermione and Ron had left.

"I don't know, I just panicked I guess." I said vaguely, trying to avoid the topic.

"Panicked about what?" He asked.

I shrugged, "Blaise scared the shit out of me, and it made me remember what happened after class that time. It was nothing don't worry about it." I said quickly.

"It wasn't nothing Draco. Has it happened before?" He asked.

I paused before nodding, wondering if I should really tell him or not.

"Draco why didn't you say anything to me?" He said, sighing slightly.

"I don't know. I'm just used to keeping it to myself you know?"

"Yeah. But you need to talk about these things yeah?" He said and I nodded in response.

"Lets head to class." He suggested.

"Yeah, did you finish that essay for Flitwick?" I asked.

"Yep, I nearly forgot to lift it this morning! Could you imagine what he'd have said!" Harry laughed.

I pulled open my bag and rummaged through it, my heart dropping slightly when I realised mine wasn't in there.

"Shit I need to go get mine! I'll meet you there yeah?" I said.

"I'll come with you!" Harry said quickly.

"No, if you go now you still have time to get something to eat. Go on I'll see you there." I said flatly.

He nodded and kissed me quickly, before taking off down the corridor in a slight jog.

I walked quickly to the common room, letting out a sigh of anxiousness when I saw it was empty.

I made my way quickly across the room and down the corridor to the dormitories, reaching my own quickly and pushing the door open.

I felt a sense of relief as I stuffed my essay into my bag.

I took the apple out of my robe pocket, and took a bite of it as I made my way back through the common room, I heard a rustle beside me and jumped, whipping my head around.

A brown owl settled onto the back of an armchair, and I laughed at my own fear.

I felt something shatter upon my head, and groaned as my vision fogged up, and the world became increasingly dark.

I felt my legs buckle and I collapsed to the cool stone floor, catching a glimpse of my apple rolling across the floor, before I passed out.