95.00

Draco's P.O.V:

With a sudden sharp pain in my head I woke with a start, my stomach churning.

I clutched my head, trying desperately to soothe the pain. I clambered out of bed and rushed into the bathroom, barely closing the door behind me before I felt the bile coming up my throat.

Moments later, I collapsed onto the cold tiles beside the toilet, beads of sweat trickling down my face. I wiped them away with the back of my hand, letting out a sigh as my head continued to throb.

I left the bathroom after brushing my teeth, trying to decide what to do next. Do I just go back to sleep? Maybe I should go to Madam Pomfrey, just in case something is really wrong...

Glancing at the clock I saw it read 7:46, too late to go back to sleep. I jumped as Harry coughed in his sleep and rolled over.

I suppose I should just go to Madam Pomfrey, and at least get rid of this headache...

10 minutes later I was ready to leave, my robes hastily pulled on so I wouldn't have to change when I came back.

The walk to the hospital wing was so quiet, that it was quite eery. I didn't encounter a single being, human or otherwise. Which was unusual considering breakfast started in 5 minutes.

The hospital wing was empty when I arrived, so I hurried over to her office and knocked the door gently. It was a few moments before the door was opened from the inside.

Madam Pomfrey looked shocked to see me, her expression quickly changing to concern, "Mr Malfoy, what can I do for you?"

I ran a hand through my hair, feeling slightly stupid for even coming to her, "My head is killing me, I woke up and was sick the pain was that bad."

"I see. Come in and take a seat, has this happened before?" She asked as she stood aside and beckoned me in.

"Yes, but it's never made me sick before.. and it's not just the headaches..." I said, trailing off as I sat down opposite her desk.

She raised a brow at me as she sat down behind her desk, "What do you mean?"

"Em.. well I've been getting blurry vision, sometimes it comes on so strong that everything goes black for a moment and I can't see, it makes me super dizzy too..." I said, keeping my eyes trained on my knees.

"Mr Malfoy, you should have cake to me sooner, given your past with injuries this could be serious. I'll give you a potion now to ease the headache, but you must promise to come back to me later on if your headache comes back, or if you get any blurry vision or dizziness. Is that clear?" She said sternly.

"Yes, thank you. What happens if it does come back?" I asked, almost afraid to hear her answer.

"Well, I shall monitor you overnight and if I can't find any reasons for your symptoms then I will refer you to St Mungos for a proper evaluation."

I took a deep breath and nodded, feeling the knot in my stomach tighten.

~~

"Draco,what'd you get for question two? I can't figure out what it means." Harry asked from his seat beside me in the library. It was our free period before lunch, and I was supposed to be doing charms homework but I couldn't focus. My head was throbbing once again and small dots kept appearing in my vision.

I rubbed my eyes and looked over at him, "I haven't done it yet."

He raised an eyebrow at me, "Are you sure that you're okay?"

I nodded and tried my best to smile, "Yeah I'm good... I'm actually going to run to the owlery and send mother a letter, I forgot to reply to her yesterday."

"Okay, I'll cover for you if Pince asks where you went. You're coming down for dinner right?" He asked, and placed his hand over my own.

"Yeah course I am, and thanks. I won't be too long anyways." I replied, giving his hand a soft squeeze before standing up and pulling my bag over my shoulder.

I gave Harry one last smile before setting off once again. Much like my earlier venture, my travel was uninterrupted. I could tell something wasn't right, but I just can't put my finger on it.

After climbing up the stairs to the owlery it took me a minute to catch my breath, as I leant against the wall, sheltering under the doorway from the owls fluttering around above me, I pulled out the letter I had begun to writeto my mother.

~
Dear Mother,
Please do not worry about me, I promise that I am looking after myself properly.
~

That definitely wasn't enough to send her, and by now Madam Pomfrey will have owled her too so I should really address that. I pulled a charmed quill out of my bag and pressed the parchment against the wall so that I could continue to write.

~
I know by now that Madam Pomfrey will have wrote to you, but I assure that I am fine! You have nothing to worry about. I'm sure that it was just a one off, I feel perfectly fine now.

I hope that you are keeping well.
Lots of love
Draco x
~

I sighed as I put the letter into an envelope, and quickly tied it to the leg of one of the school owls.

I feel bad lying to my mother, but I don't want to worry her, I do that too often. Sometimes a lie is kinder than the truth..

A/N
An actual update?! Are you shocked!?
Love you all