23.00

Harry's POV:

My heart was thumping like crazy, I knew my palms were clammy, of course they would be, I'm holding his hand.

I'm glad of the alcohol searing through my veins, because without it, I wouldn't of of had the courage to go with him.

I can't believe we kissed.

I small speck of hope inside me thinks that he truly likes me, but another part of me wonders, if he only kissed me because he was a bit tipsy, or because he's afraid of losing a friend.

I couldn't help but sneak glances at him, as we snuck down through the corridors to the main entrance.

I should've brought the cloak, or the map, but it was a spur of the moment decision.

"Draco.."I made to start a conversation, needing clarity.

"Shush Harry or we'll get caught." He let out in a sharp whisper.

"Oops." I felt stupid. Why does I always make myself sound stupid when I'm around him!

We finally reached the doors, thank god they were open, or we would've been the definition of screwed.

The cool air washed over us both like a tidal wave, cooling my bubbling nerves, and soothing my pounding heart.

I let go of his hand to pull the zip up on my hoodie, and placed my arm around his waist, praying silently that he didn't pull away.

"Can I talk now?" I mumbled, peering over at Draco whose hair shone pearlescent in the moonlight.

"Oh yeah sorry about that. I just didn't want us to get caught, you know what McGonogalls like."

I chuckled half heartedly, and led the way down to a large oak tree by the edge of the still lake.

I sank down to the ground, leaning against the tree, my legs stretched lazily out infront of me. He followed my actions and settled down beside me.

I played absent mindedly with the grass beside me, wondering how to approach the situation.

"I like you too, you know." Draco whispered from beside me, for a moment I thought I had imagined it, but I held my breath as I looked over at him.

His eyes scanned my face quickly, and I knew he was waiting for a reply. I let out a sigh or relief. And a smile broke it's way onto my face.

"You scared me there Malfoy. I thought you were gonna say you hated me."

He smiled too, leaning his head against my shoulder, he replied,
"I could never hate you Potter. Even if you're an annoying prat sometimes."

He chuckled to himself, and I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah yeah. So what're we gonna do?"

"I don't know Harry. Let's just see what happens yeah? There's no point rushing into things, we don't want to ruin what we have."

I nodded my head, wordlessly agreeing.

"Don't worry though, I won't go off galavanting with another lad. I'd like to think you wouldn't either."

"Of course I won't Draco."

I let out a yawn, glancing down at my watch. It read 01:15.

Draco spoke before I could get words out.

"It's getting late. We should head back before they worry where we are."

"They probably think we're off snogging in an empty classroom."

He stood up and stretched out his hands, pulling me up to stand infront of him.

"Well.. they aren't completely wrong." He stated, before pulling me in for a kiss.

A/N: another filler. Oops. But I've run out of story ideas so like eh.

XoxxoX darkdreamclouds