46.00

"Draco."

"Dracooooo."

"DRACO!"

"DRACO WAKE UP!"

I groaned and rolled onto my back. Squinting at Harry who stood over me with his wand lit.

"What is it?" My voice was hoarse.

"I can't sleep."

I glared at him.

"It's a Friday night. And you woke me up because you can't fucking sleep?" I deadpanned.

Harry grinned and nodded.

I pushed the blankets off myself and sat up, pulling on the jacket Harry held out for me.

I slipped on my shoes and followed Harry towards the door.

"Where are we going?" I questioned.

"To the room of requirement."

"What if we get caught?"

"We won't." Harry stated.

He pulled a shiny cloak out of a drawer, it shone iridescently, slipping like water over his fingers.

"Is that an invisibility cloak?"

"Yep." Harry grinned again.

"How the bloody hell did you get one of those?" My mouth was agape, I've never seen one before. But it didn't come as a surprise that Potter would be the one to have one.

"My dad."

He pulled it over himself, and my eyes widened as he disappeared under it, his head the only part of his body remaining.

"Get under." He said.

"What? There's not enough room!"

"Yes there is. Trust me. Come on."

I stepped under the cloak with him. Surprised that there was enough room for the two of us.

Harry wrapped his arm around my waist, and we left the common room, careful to walk slowly so we wouldn't lift the cloak above our ankles.

We reached the common room after a close encounter with Professor Trelawney who was hiccuping her way through the corridors, a half empty bottle of
Sherry clutched in her hands.

When we arrived, Harry opened the door to reveal a starry night sky surrounding a mossy forest floor with large trees scattered throughout.

"Why are we standing outside.. when we're inside Harry?"

He scratched the back of his neck awkwardly and his cheeks flushed pink.

"I just thought to myself 'show me something pretty'"

I laughed and walked further into the room, glad that the air was warm, unlike outside which would be freezing.

"I think it got the message loud and clear." I said as a large blanket appeared on the ground against a large tree, and I sank down onto it.

Harry settled down beside me, and wove his fingers between mine. I winced slightly as his arm brushed the burns on my own, and stilled immediately as I realised what I had done.

"What's wrong? Did I hurt you?" Harry questioned, worry lacing his features as his eyes glanced over my arm.

"No. No I just sat on a thorn."

"But you winced when I touched your arm." He stated, his eyes boring into mine and I quickly looked down.

"Don't be daft." I said, trying my best to sound confident.

"Cheeky." Harry grinned, and I kissed him gently on the lips.

God I hate lying to him. But I don't even know how he feels. If his best friend doesn't even like me.. maybe he's just with me because he pities me.

I can't tell him the truth about what I heard, he'll either withdraw from me and side with them, or withdraw from his friends.

And I don't want either of those to happen. So I have to keep it to myself. For his sake.

But at the cost of my own.

A/N Thanks so much for 2k !!!

Anyways... the story is almost over.. sad I know. But there should be around ten or so more chapters, but I may continue the story as a second book. I don't know yet.

Over and Out
XoxxoX Darkdreamclouds