80.00

Draco's P.O.V:

"Draco!"

I groaned and pulled my covers over my head, rolling onto my side in an attempt to fall back asleep.

"DRACO! WAKE UP!"

I covered my ears with my hands and squeezed my eyes shut, willing the voice to piss off.

"DRACO I SWEAR TO MERLIN, IF YOU DON'T GET UP NOW I'M GOING TO HEX YOU INTO NEXT YEAR!!"

I let out a strangled scream of frustration, and threw the covers off me, resisting the urge to curl up as the cool air washed over me.

"Draco we have to leave in ten minutes, and you haven't even had breakfast yet!"

I opened my eyes to see Harry standing beside my bed, glaring at me.

I rolled my eyes and got out of the bed, stretching my arms above my head and rolling my neck.

I ignored Harry's grumbling and grabbed clean clothes that I had left on top of my bag, and made my way into the bathroom, closing the door, cutting off Harry's ranting.

I yawned and looked into the mirror, before deciding that it was a bad idea. I ran my fingers through my hair in a feeble attempt to get it to sit right, it didn't work...

I quickly brushed my teeth and threw on my clothes, before gently cleaning my nose ring.

I took the urge to pierce it myself a few days ago, and it hurt like a bitch. But I didn't feel right without it in, even if my nose now ached as a consequence.

Ten minutes later, I was walking down the gravelly path towards hogsmeade, in the midst of a large crowd of students also making the short trek to the train.

"Draco!" Harry's voice came from beside me, and I looked behind me, watching as Harry jogged through the small hurdles of people to catch up to me.

"Why did you leave without me? You said you would meet me in the great hall when you'd gotten ready." He furrows his brows, his expression a blur of anger and concern.

"I was running too late to get down there in time." I mumbled, keeping my eyes ahead of me.

I groaned as Harry suddenly moved infront of me, gently resting his hand on my arm. I stopped walking and glared at him.

"What's wrong?"

I shook my head and sighed, "Nothing's wrong. C'mon we need to go."

I made to walk forward but Harry placed his other hand on my shoulder, and held it tightly.

"Harry let go of me."

"Not until you tell me what's wrong." He spoke softly, which caused ripples of guilt to flood through my stomach.

"I'm just tired Harry. I promise." I said, trying to match his gentle tone.

He looked unsure, but nodded and took his hands off me.

We started walking again, not touching apart from our shoulders gently brushing against each other.

- - - -

I sank down into the window seat, dropping my bag onto the floor at my feet.

Harry closed the compartment door behind us, and put his bag into the overhead rack.

He dropped into the seat beside me, and I leant my head on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry." I whispered.

"For what?"

"Being a dick earlier. I don't know what got into me."

He let out a soft sigh, "It's okay Draco. Are you hungry? You didn't eat."

"No, I'm fine."

Harry's shoulder dropped slightly, and I sighed gently.

A/N: sorryyy that it's short but I just need to get the ball rolling again xxx

On an exciting note.... THIS BITCH ISNT SINGLE ANYMORE WOOP WOOP (On a sad note this bitch isn't clean anymore either but 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️)

Over and out

XoxxoX Darkdreamclouds