30.00

Harry's POV
"I can't do this." Draco stated as we stood outside beside the entrance to the great hall.

I looked over to see his pale face panic stricken, and his thin hands shaking.

I laced my fingers between his and gave, what I hoped was, a reassuring squeeze.

"Yes you can. You'll be fine. We'll be fine. Come on let's get this over and done with."

I took a deep breathe, and pulled Draco along behind me into the great hall.

The room went completely silent. All eyes, including those of the members of staff, were on us.

I froze. It was harder than I thought it would be. But luckily, Draco decided to speak up,

"Wow. You're all acting like you've never seen two blokes holding hands. Glad to see we've entertained you all, but if you wouldn't mind, we'd like to enjoy our breakfast without the lot of you ogling at us."

Hastily, everyone looked away, whispering to their classmates.

I glanced up in time to see Professor McGonogal giving Draco a small wink, I could tell she was proud of him, and I was too.

"Well done." I whispered into his ear as we walked over to the Slytherin table where most of our year were sitting.

He smiled nervously back, and took a seat beside Pansy, so I slid in between him and Blaise.

The whole group had smiles seemingly stuck onto their faces.

"So you two really are together then?"
Blaise questioned.

"Yes. Yes we are." I replied, and Draco seemed less nervous, knowing that his best friend wasn't angry with him.

"You owe me 8 galleons Blaise." Leered Pansy, who had a gleeful smirk on her face.

"Oh shut up." Muttered Blaise, who scowled back at her.

I couldn't help the laugh that escaped my lips, it was good to see that the most people had to worry about at the moment were relationship rumours, rather than if they would survive the day.

It was bloody brilliant.