31.00

Professor Slughorn was standing at the front of the classroom, babbling on about amortentia. I wasn't paying much attention, I mean it's not exactly easy to pay attention when Harry Potter is sitting doodling on your arm with a marker.

I kept my eyes focussed on the professor, who was flailing his hands about frantically, getting a tad over exited about whatever he was talking about. His cheeks were flushed red and his waistcoat appeared ready to bust given any too flamboyant movement.

The marker tickled my skin, but I pretended not to notice it, which seemed only to encourage Harry to continue.

"Mr. Malfoy?"

I snapped my eyes from the bulging seams on Slughorn's clothing up to his face. He had the expression of anticipation. Oh shit.

"Uh...can you repeat the question please?"

The whole class erupted in snickering, I glanced over at Harry who was smirking, obviously knowing that he was the one that distracted me.

"I see you haven't been paying attention Mr.Malfoy."

"Sorry Professor."

"Not to worry my dear boy. Now, Mr.Zabini, would you care to answer the question?"

I ignored whatever Blaise said and turned to glare at Harry, who still held a smug expression, and only shrugged his shoulders when I gave him a questioning look.

It was then I decided to look down at my arm, and was absolutely mortified by what I saw.

Written in large red letters, it read,
"I LOVE HARRY POTTER, HE IS SO SEXY."

"Oh you little shit." I murmured under my breath, Harry heard and flashed a cheeky grin.

Cunt.

Apparently, other people began to notice the ink on my arm, so I hastily pulled my sleeve down, feeling a hot flush creep up my cheeks.

"You're blushing." Harry whispered in my ear.

"You're a cunt." I whispered not so quietly back.

He chuckled and turned back to face Professor Slughorn, who was still talking animatedly to a classroom of bored students. Well a classroom of bored students and Hermione who was sitting on the edge of her seat clinging to every word.

The bell rang and I felt my shoulders slump in relief. Hallelujah. The end of the school day.

People seem to have died down, they weren't staring anymore, there were still a few groups of giggling first years that creeped around not so subtly behind us in the corridors, but it was better than the previous situation.

I stood up and pushed my textbook into my bag, slinging it over my shoulder and heading towards the door, only to be blocked my Blaise.

"What."

"Ouch Draco. I'm hurt. Don't you want to spend a bit of time with your best mate?"

"Of course I do! I was just heading to find Pansy!" I laughed at his slightly hurt expression.

"Oh don't mess with me." I chucked and walked through the doorway, with Blaise hot on my heels.

He was rambling on about how annoying Pansy and Luna were being, but I could tell he was just jealous that he hadn't found a decent girlfriend yet.

I had just turned the corner when I was blocked by yet another arm.

This time it wasn't a friendly face that greeted me.

It was a crowd of tall lads, all muscly and bulky, clad in griffindor robes. They were most likely the year below us.

Great.

"What do you want?" I said as platonically as I could.

"Oh you know. Just passing." Grunted the one who had stuck his arm out, his straw blonde hair sitting up in a perfectly done style. What a prat.

"So then you won't mind moving your arm and letting me pass." I scowled.

"Oh dear, blondies getting impatient. I heard a little rumour that daddy has been moved to Scotland. And that you threw a little tantrum at him yesterday."

"Well I don't know where you heard that you prat, let me fucking past!" My voice was rising, which I shouldn't have done. There's 6 of them and two of us.

"Oi mate leave him be." Blaise threatened from behind me.

"Or what? You'll hex me?" The blonde boy jeered.

I looked over my shoulder in time to see Blaise raise his wand, only to be knocked down by a bright flash of red shot from the other direction. He fell to the ground, his wand falling out of his hand and rolling to the other side of the corridor.

"WHAT THE FUCK!?" I shouted, unable to contain my anger.

"Grab him boys, let's teach Blondie here a lesson, about being a cheeky brat."

"What are you doing? Get off me!" I shouted once more as two of the boys launched forward and grabbed my arms, I struggled against them only to still and hunch over and sharp punch was delivered to my face, I felt blood run into my mouth so I spat it onto the ground. Turning to face the boy who had a devilish grin on his face.

I wouldn't show weakness. Ever.