78.00

"I don't wanna go back to class Harry." I deadpanned, at breakfast on Monday morning.

"No one wants to go to class." He replied, and bit into a slice of toast, crumbs showering his plate.

"I'm going to say I feel ill."

He glared at me and set his toast down, reaching across the table to grab my hand.

"What's wrong? You normally don't mind going to class." He asked, his eyes swimming with unreadable emotion.

"I was really enjoying my time without having to explain every word McGonogall says to you." I said as seriously as I could.

He rolled his eyes and looked down at the daily prophet on his lap, a grin tugging at the corners of his mouth.

"I actually did miss it. That sounds so sad doesn't it?" I laughed at myself.

"No. It doesn't. I miss it when I'm not here. Hogwarts is my home, as soppy as it sounds." Harry said.

"You never tell me much about where you used to live."

He sighed and shook his head gently, muttering to himself before looking at me, "It's a shit story, there's not much point in telling it when it's in the past."

"I understand that, but I still want to know. It doesn't have to be now, I'm not gonna push it obviously." I said, feeling uneasy, what if I'd crossed a line?

"I will tell you, but not now." Harry said, and gave my hand a small squeeze.

I smiled and nodded gently, looking down at the toast I had just buttered.

"Aren't you going to eat that?" He asked.

"I'm not hungry."

"Pomfrey says you have to eat properly."

"Yeah and Pomfrey also says it's damaging to your knees to drink pumpkin juice after midnight." I retorted.

Hart rolled his eyes finishing eating his toast.

The bell rang loudly, and I felt my stomach lurch.

I focused my mind on the fact that it would soon be Christmas.

It would soon be time to get the fuck home.

"Draco... you know... it's Christmas break in a couple of weeks....and I was wondering if I could maybe stay at yours? It's fine if I can't I just don't really want to go back to Grimmauld place, it's so co-"

"Yes." I cut across Harry who was ranting continually as we made our way within the midst of the crowd, out of the great hall.

"Really?" He asked.

"Yes. Of course you can stay Harry." I smiled gently at him, and held back a laugh as he sighed and colour rushed to his cheeks.

He reached up and scratched the back of neck, grinning over at me.

As we made it into the entrance hall, Harry pushed his hand into his bag, rummaging around, his face dropping slightly more with each passing second.

"Shit! I forgot my textbook." He groaned and shut his bag so hard that the zip snapped clean in half.

He glared down at the small chunk of mental before stuffing it into his pocket, mumbling something about fixing it later.

"You can look on with me."

He grinned at me, pushing his glasses back up his nose, then running his fingers through his already tousled hair.

That boy sure is something else.