90.00

Draco's P.O.V

I let out a muffled groan as a heavy weight landed onto me.

I opened my eyes to see Harry lying on my chest, grinning at me. Using all the force I could muster I pushed him off me and he tumbled to the ground.

"What was that for!" He exclaimed as he struggled to stand upright.

"You're the one who woke me up by trying to suffocate me." I deadpanned.

"I wasn't trying to suffocate you, don't be over dramatic."

"Harry. You literally screamed when I moved your hairbrush off the floor. And you're calling me over dramatic?"

He glared and me and stuck his tongue out, pushing his glasses up his nose.

"Why did you wake me up? You do know that it's Saturday right?" I questioned as I stretched my arms above my head, yawning involuntarily.

"Becuase I want to do something." He said, and settled down beside me.

"Like what?"

"Throw a party." Harry said, as if it were a regular thing that he did.

"I'm sorry what? You want to throw a party? Where?"

"In the room of requirement. We've got all day to set up, it'll be good. We all need it, it's been a rough few months." Harry spoke softly, I knew he was dwelling on the not so glamorous events recent times.

"Yeah. That's a good idea. I suppose we should get up then if we want to get everything sorted." I said, trying to bring Harry back into the moment.

He rolled onto his stomach and smiled at me, pressing a soft kiss onto my lips before standing up.

"Yep. Go get dressed and we can go get breakfast first."

"You can go get breakfast now while I get ready if you want." I said, sitting upright and running my fingers through my hair.

"No, you need to eat too Draco. I'll wait for you." He said, a note of authority in his voice.

"Okay okay." I held my hands up, in surrender and made my way into the bathroom.

• •

I couldn't help but laugh as Harry shovelled sausage and eggs onto his plate with such speed that he almost knocked a pitcher of pumpkin juice to the ground.

As Harry tucked into his own food, I buttered a slice of toast and cut it into four pieces.

"Why do you do that?" Harry questioned.

"Do what?"

"Only eat one slice of toast and always eat it the exact same way?" Harry's brows were furrowed as he looked at me.

I glanced back down at my plate, "I don't know. It's just a habit I suppose. I don't feel as bad when I eat four small pieces instead of two big ones."

"A safe food?" He suggested.

"Yeah, yeah I suppose it is actually. So anyways, should we head into hogsmeade now while it's quiet?" I asked, desperate to change the subject.

"Yep, that's a good idea. I'll run up to the dorm and get some money, do you want a jacket?" He said as he stood up, brushing crumbs off his lap.

"Yes please. Remember to bring one for yourself too, you forgot last time."

Harry rolled his eyes and flashed a smile before heading out of the hall.

I jumped as flutter of wings blocked my vision, and my mother's owl landed on the table beside my plate.

A small box was tied around the owls leg, with a tiny scroll attached.

I untied the string, careful not to hurt the owl who had begun to peck at my toast.

Setting the box aside I unrolled the script;
Dear Draco,
I know that you don't wish to celebrate this year, but I saw this and had to buy it for you.
Happy birthday my dragon,
Lots of love,
From mother
Xx

I opened the box, inside sat a leather bracelet, a small silver dragon charm attached.

"You shouldn't have...." I muttered under my breath.

I put the paper into the box and shoved it into my pocket just in time as Harry appeared beside me.

He frowned at the small bird who was now halfway through my toast, and I tried to feign confusion.

"Why is there an owl eating your toast?" He asked, handing me my jumper.

"I don't have a clue."

A/N
So this is the first part of the chapter, I was going to make it a long one but I don't have time and I wanted to get it up ON DRACO'S BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday Draco my bby<3

Anyways, I'll get the other half up soon!

Love you guys
XoxxoX Darkdreamclouds