75.00

He grinned sheepishly at me, and I smiled gently, unease settling in my stomach.

"Hey." I said.

"Hey... can we talk?"

I nodded and he stepped past the curtain and into the small makeshift room.

"Sit down if you want."

Ron shuffled over to the chair beside me and sat down awkwardly.

"I...I heard everything." I said, breaking the silence.

"Shit." His cheeks flushed red and he twisted his fingers, "Do you hate me?"

"No. Everything you said, about how you didn't know how tough shit was for me, and stuff like that... It doesn't justify what you said... but I can see why you thought it." I said, watching as Ron kept his eyes trained on his fingers.

"I didn't expect us to be friends and I still don't, but it'd be nice if you stopped saying shit behind my back. It's not fair." I continued talking, deciding it was best to get everything out that I wanted to say while I had the chance,

"And the stuff you were saying about how much I mean to Harry, and how much he means to you, and how that made you realise that I should mean something to you too... I don't want you to pretend to like me just for that reason."

I paused. Waiting for a response to my lengthy rant.

Ron sighed and looked up at me, "I'm not pretending. I don't just like you because of that. The past is in the past, we were as bad as each other."

I felt a heavy weight lift off my shoulders, and I slumped in relief, "You aren't just saying that?"

"No. I'm not, I swear." Ron said seriously, his ears as red as his hair, matching the blush on his cheeks.

"Okay." I said quietly.

The silence was thick, but not uncomfortable. The air had finally been cleared, the fog lifted leaving the path ahead in clear view.

"Shit! It's half 11 already!" Ron exclaimed suddenly, causing me to jump.

"You scared the shite out of me!"

He laughed quietly and mumbled an apology.

"I've gotta get going, I'm glad we talked though. I'll see you tomorrow." He said, then stood up and stretched his arms above his head.

"See you." I said as he left.

I settled down into the bed, feeling calm wash over me in a gentle wave. Finally things have been cleared up.

I still need to talk to Dean... Maybe I should just talk to the entire group at once?

That's probably a terrible idea though.

I looked down at my body, my pale arms slightly thinner than they were before, the scars still as prominent as ever.

I didn't dare look at my stomach, or my legs. I don't want to feel horrible about myself so soon after waking up.

What do I do now?

I'm still here.

Do I still want to be here?

Sure, things are sort of on the right track with Ron, I've an amazing boyfriend and group of friends, but am I happy?

I don't know if I am.

If only been awake for a matter of hours, and there's no chance that I'm going to be a different person.

I'm still going to be depressed. I'm still going to have problems with food and sleeping.

I'm still going to be me.