14.00

The air was warm and soft on my skin as I walked leisurely down the road to Hogsmeade, Harry walking alongside me.
"How's your mother?" Harry questioned from beside me. I was taken aback. Why did he want to know about my mother? Was he just being polite?

"She's doing well, given the circumstances."

Harry nodded. "She saved me you know. In the forbidden forest. She let on I was dead just to save me, at the risk of her own life."

"My mother's always been the opposite of my father. She would never want to see anyone harmed. It's taken me a while to realise it, but neither do I."

I could sense Harry's eyes burning into the side of my face. Maybe he thought I was being stupid. I hadn't known mother had saved Harry, but I suspected something had happened. He stood up for us at the trial, without him, we'd both be in askaban.

"Thank you."

Harry paused. I must have caught him off guard.

"For what?"

"For standing up for us at the trials. I never thanked you. Without you we'd be stuck in askaban with my father."

"Don't worry about it, I wouldn't want to see anyone stuck there without good reason."

"They've shut it down."I blurted out before I could stop myself.

"Wait what?"

"Yeah.. they shut askaban down. They're moving to a new prison in Scotland. They're even letting visitors in."

"Wow.. that's good, askaban was a horrible place. Will you.. will you go and visit him?"

I shook my head, letting out a sigh.

"I don't know to be honest. I will eventually, after all, he is my father."

Harry nodded.

We reached the town of Hogsmeade within a few silent minutes. The streets were busy, with the locals bustling about, along with some other student and teachers from Hogwarts.

"Let's go get a drink." Harry suggested, and I nodded, following him to the Three Broomsticks.

"Merlin, I haven't been here in ages, it hasn't changed a bit." Harry remarked from beside me, I chuckled lowly as we took seats at a small table in the corner.

A waitress came over and took our orders. Two butter beers, with a shot of fire whiskey in both.

"Draco! Hey! How've you been?" I jumped at the loud voice from my left, and my eyes meet with a tall familiar boy.

Andrew Grey.

"Oh hey Andrew, didn't notice you when we came in. I'm great how are you?"

He nodded his head, his light brown hair falling into his eyes. I had to admit, he certainly was still as handsome and he was last year.

"I'm great. It was nice seeing you but I better get back. Don't wanna keep Shaun waiting."

I laughed and waved at him as he retreated back to the other side of the pub.

"Who was that?" Harry spoke up from beside me, his tone curious.

"That was Andrew Grey. I met him after the war, he was on holiday with his family in France."

"He seems nice. He doesn't go to Hogwarts does he? I've never seen him before."

I shook my head. "No. He went to school in Ireland, a school a lot smaller than Hogwarts. That's where his boyfriend Shaun is from, they go to school together."

"His boyfriend?"

"Yes Potter his boyfriend. They got together a few months ago, after Andrew and I broke up."

At this Harry choked on his Butterbeer, and I turned quickly to face him, worried that something had happened.

"Hold on. You and Andrew were a thing?"

I knitted my eyebrows at Harry. Did he not know I was gay?

"Yeah."

"So.. so you're gay then?"

I nodded slowly, "You honestly didn't know?"

He shook his head, seeming unable to find words.

"Wow..I didn't know that. Well that makes two of us. Well not exactly I'm Bi."

It was my turn to choke this time. Harry Potter. The chosen one. Was bisexual?

I raised my glass into the air.
"Well. Today's certainly been a day of learning hasn't it."

To this, we chinked our glasses and downed our drinks. Resurfacing in fits of laughter as we realised how quickly our conversation had just escalated.

A/N:
SORRYYYY that it was a bad chapter but I needed to get it out of the way so I could move on with the plot.