most precious thing in Phixera

Councillors of Zebalga, the empire of wolves,  gathered is the conference hall.
Now they are waiting for their emperor to arrive.

After his Father's death in battlefield, Forth had to take the throne as the emperor of Zebalga at a young age of 14.
Day by day after his coronation he grew stronger. Physically, mentally and spiritually he became undefeatable.

He first went to war at age of 18. Till now, never was he defeated even once. Now his army consists  of 100000 men, well trained to defeat more than 500000.
Emperor Forth was himself a fierce man that slaughtered his enemies and betrayers without mercy.
Respected and feared by his men, and loved by his people, he defeated the mightiness of late emperor and became the strongest emperor that ever existed in Zebalga.

After 6 years from his coronation  Zebalga could own every inch of Elvin forest and the Dragnaliya, the land of dragons.

The only kingdom that is out his
Property is Phixera. Now that Zebalga has become undefeatable, Forth planed to begin his attack soon.

*
Councillors stood up and bowed their head as the emperor walked in with his generals and Knights.

As soon as he took a seat, the door opened and a guard walked in.
"Your Majesty, your loyal man, Garfakcy is here."

"Send him in"

A young male entered the room, and received the curious glances from nobles in the room.

Emperor spoke up. "I planned to attack Phixera. It's time to  avenge my father's death. I send Garfakcy on spying in Phixera. I'll own the most precious thing in Phixera"

He turned to Garfakcy. " so tell me. What is the most precious thing in Phixera? "

Garfakcy let out a smile.

"His skin is as White as snow. His hair is as black as ebony wood. His lips is as red as red rose....
Snow white is the most precious in Phixera."