Ceremony part 3

(Beam)

A shiver ran through my spine.
I shuddered.

Lizza told me this ritual; in wolf realm, they claim the bride by biting him/her on neck.

And if his wolf didn't accept me, I could die from the bite.

Forth might have felt that I'm anxious even though I kept a calm face; he slipped his left arm around my waist, and caressed my nape with the other.

He bent down to my ear level and whispered,

"Don't be afraid, my wolf has already accepted you. All u have to do is trust me"

His voice is calm and deep.

It instantly calmed me down.

I gave him a nod; telling that I was ready.

I could feel his fangs sinking into my skin. My body became hotter...and weak. My legs became numb... Forth tightened his grip around me as I whimpered.

He slowly took back his fangs and licked the bitten place to heal it faster.

I kept leaning on his chest until  my breathing get regular.

I became much better as soon as he started rubbing soothing circles on my hip.

I nodded to inform priest that
I was fine.

Priest closed his book.

"From this cue I bind them as one in this holy matrimony"

***
(Beam)

My body felt extremely weak, from both my dress and bite.

The heat in my body was gone. But I still felt week. I leaned to Forth.

He took me into his arms and carried me bridal style.

***
(Forth)

I carried Beam to our new chamber in North wing.

It was separated from other parts of the castle, just above the underground hot water canals; so it is always warm. It had indoor and outdoor bath houses and a beautiful garden with a pond.

I decided to let Beam and Lizza decorate garden and pavilion to his liking.

After I got inside, I gently put him on the bed and removed his coronet.

He was still closing his eyes.  After I made sure he is comfortable, I left the chamber.

I met Lizza and her five maids outside the door.

I ordered her to accompany my Queen and went to the main hall to greet my guests.

*********
Sorry guys it's a late update

Plz vote and comment (I just love reading them)
😆😆😆😆😆