Claiming his prize

A/N - +18 content

Beam's inner silk robe didn't do much in covering his body. His milky White shoulder is revealed and I clearly see his skin through silk cloth.

I untied the knots of his inner robe, but didn't removed it completely. I put my arms around him and made him turn back to face myself; just to find red shades on his beautiful cheeks.

Who would have thought renowned  great phoenix beauty is this adorable.

He shyly looked away.
I gently raised his chin to look at me and leaned down to taste those beautiful red lips.

I let myself get lost in those perfect soft lips. His lips were sweet and luscious.
I bit his lower lip seeking the access which was easily gained. His moaned making me loose control over myself.

I slipped my hands around his waist and pulled his body to mine.

My wolf getting crazy every second that passes.

He broke the kiss and looked at me, smirking.

Then he started undressing me while liking his lips.

You were shy like a little princess before and now you are seducing me!?

After removing all my robes, until I'm left with nothing but my black pants, I took my wife in to my arms and put him gently on the top of his bed.

I crawled top of him, pinning his petite body underneath me.

I continued savouring his heavenly lips. Then I broke the kiss and started kissing his jawline and neck.

Beam covered his mouth with his palm to stop moaning because of the sensation.

"Nnnhh..." Beam whimpered when I started sucking right under his ear.

I spread his robe and touched his soft body underneath. I leaned down and started kissing his milky white, soft thighs earning a sweet moan from Beam.

"Ahh... nnnhh..."

I spread his thighs and position myself between them. I leaned down to kiss him while my two fingers prep him.

Beam slid his arms around my shoulder blades, while moaning into my mouth.

I entered him without breaking kiss, earning a yelp from Beam. His nails dig into my shoulder blades. I'm pretty sure they are bleeding now.

Soon our room filled with. Beam's sweet moans and my groans of pleasure.

After all I was just claiming my prize.

*************

Omg guys I.just. wrote. Smut!!😱😱😱😱😵😵

My first smut. Omg!!!

Comment guys and upvote.
(Never knew writing smut is this hard😰😰)