Arrival of a consort.

Smut warning! 18+

(Forth's pov)

Beam's face looked mesmerizing, with the dim light of candles around the royal bed, his eyes half closed, drunk in lust. His cheeks have gained a light shade of red. His luscious lips are hovering over mine.

He traced his fingers on my face, chest and abs while his  lips trailed on my neck. 

My lover was sitting on my thighs, with his legs placed each side of my body. Half naked; only wearing his white cotton pants. I was in my black underpants.

Beam's milky white bare chest was glistening even in dim light.  He looked like a heavenly creature. No human can be this beautiful. He hypnotize me with is look. He make me surrender with his voice. Me; the man who rules 4 kingdoms, the man who lead the strongest army, the emperor. I become a slave of that look, a beggar of that touch.

Beam pressed his cheek on the side of my neck and whispered in his sweet slurry voice. 

"You make me lose control of my self, my lord" he whispered. "You make me go crazy"

I closed my eyes, completely bewitched by his voice. I leaned on the head board, letting him take the control. My queen is on his 'queen mode'. He won't be happy to be dominated.

Beam started going down with his kittenish licks on my body. He pulled and removed my underpants   and started licking my already hard member.

I groaned tilting my head back. He was teasing me. He was testing my control over myself. I grabbed the head board, suppressing my urge to flip him over and fuck him senseless until he faint in my arms. But that will cost me the sight of my sexy queen ridding on top of me, so I held me back.

In meantime Beam has removed his pants and his gorgeous naked body is in front of me, glistening in candle light 

He inserted his right hand fingers inside his hole, prepping himself while left fingers stroked me. 

After he is quite well prepared, he sat on top of me, letting my member slide into his warm wet hole and started moving his hips. 

I pressed our bodies together. It was my turn to please my queen. I put one arm around his waist and started thrusting to the rhythm of his hip movement. I sucked his pale neck while  my other hand played with hi extremely sensitive nipples.

He started moaning in a broken voice.

"Ah~ Forth!...oh... For-...so good baby... Ahhhh... I can't..."

He arched his back and grabbed my arm around his waist. "Don't stop... Ahhhh... Right there baby...ahhhhhh! "

With final deep thrust he came on my abs and my cum filled his already wet hole.

Beam lost his breath reaching his orgasm and fell down on me panting heavily. I stroked his back, helping him to cool down.

I gently laid down almost sleeping Beam. I was not satisfied yet, but I let Beam sleep. He needed it after a tired journey to mountains.

I laid next to him pulling him to me and he snuggled to me right away, placing his head on my arm.

I kissed his hair and closed my eyes.

***********************************

(Beam)

I woke up alone alone in bed, quite late. I wondered why Lizza didn't wake me up as always.

I felt quite sticky all over my body, so I took a bath alone. And it was my first time bathing alone in wolves' realm.
Usually there is a group of maids around bathing pool,  mostly loitering around.

While I was in bath, Lizza entered the bathing room. She bowed me and sat behind me on the edge of pool.

"Emperor ordered me not to disturb your highness until noon" she said while washing my hair.

I sighed. "Enough with the your fake formal speech Lizza. What is the schedule for today"

"Ohhh... Our queen is interested about his duty! What a surprise!"

"I really want to exchange my assistant right now"

"What a meanie..." Lizza pouted. "Anyway... You have a meeting with state lords and them you have works in organizing spring festival"

Without bothering to reply, I went down in the warm water.

*************
(third person's pov)

Forth was training his men in army. Well more like walking around watching his generals train them. Singto Was The one who is in charge of training. But it was Emperor's duty and habit to watch over the training. Zebalgar is a realm renowned for having strongest army. Unlike real wolves, wolf clan is born to conquer.

While Forth was practicing archery, a messenger from Royal Court arrived. He bowed his lord and stepped aside.

"A young man from draggon's realm has arrived my lord"

Forth knotted his eyebrows. He can't remember, calling for anyone from Dragon's Kingdom.

"Young man you say? "

"Yes my lord. He was a concubine"

"Concubines are banned to enter Zebalgar after my marriage!"

"I'm sorry my lord. But consort Wayo is waiting for your presence"

******************

If you are impressed with this chapter and if you want to thank,  please give some comments about the chapter guys.

Same old message guys...

Vote and comment.

I love u all Sooooooo much!!!

Stay sweet !!
Stay awesome!!