The Heir

The emerald witch, Sabrina, started treatment as soon as she got Emperor's permission.

The old woman asked everyone to leave the room and completely seal every window in Royal chamber.
And gave a yellow powder to one of the maids and asked her to mix it with hot water and clean the whole room and the door step with it.

After she became alone with Beam, she lightened candles, more than 20 candles, around Beam's bed.

Sabrina asked Lizza to boil deer blood. She told her to put it into a can and seal it and place it on the door step every morning along with a pot of hot water.

She started with the medication. The procedure is a risky one. She had to bet on Beam's life for that.  But it was the only way.

Days passed...weeks passed. Still no one was allowed to enter the room. 

But Beam started to get better. His bleeding started to decrease and red blotches on skin started to disappear. His fever went down and he started gaining weight. His lips became full and pretty and gained it's beautiful red color. His hair gained his natural ebony wood color.

On the fourth week after she started medication, Beam opened his eyes.

Forth stayed in the North wing. But he started attending council meetings. And even though his mind wasn't there, his presence motivated the subjects.

Forth would pace on the hallway to his chamber, every morning and every night, hoping to here a word from the witch. Yet only thing he received was silence.

And one night he heard witches call. He walked to the door and stayed there for a while. He never thought that he would be this nervous to open the door to his own chamber.

Honestly speaking he was afraid. Witch called him after a long time. Which means Beam is either completely healed or.... Dead.

Nevertheless he opened the door and walked inside and greeted with the sight of Beam sitting on the bed, leaning against the headboard, looking as beautiful as the day he married him.

****************************

Without him knowing, his feet moved towards his wife. His eyes were dreamy.

He thought he was dreaming. He thought that those beautiful eyes of his wife is a part of his dream, he thought that his beautiful red lips is a part of his dream. His milky white skin, his beautiful black hair. It seemed so perfect to be real after the picture Beam at the verge of death few weeks ago kept haunting his mind for days.

His legs gave out as soon as reached the bed. He dropped on the floor and gently hugged Beam's waist, not putting pressure, fearing that he would hurt him in anyway. Without saying a word he burred head on Beam's lap. When his shoulders started shaking, Beam knew that his husband was crying. He gently caressed Forth's head with his lean long fingers and smiled when Forth leaned to the touch.

They stayed like that for a while, without talking. Forth was too overwhelmed to speak a word. There were no words to describe the happiness and contentment in his mind.  The only thing he could do and wanted to do was hold into his mate like Beam is the only thing in the world that matters to him because he is.

And Beam was so moved by Forth's love for him that he could choose words to speak to his husband.

Can someone love another this much?

***************************
"You know him. Don't you?" Forth asked Sabrina, Who was caressing the soft cheeks of Beam who was sleeping soundly.

The witch chuckled. "Of course I do. I'm the one who pulled him out of his mother, 20 years ago. I was the first to hold him..."

Forth raised his eyebrows.