Lucas

Forth was laying on his side, laying on their bed staring at his wife's 5 months pregnant naked body.

He just came to his chamber finishing a council meeting all tired and stressed to be greeted with the sight of his Queen laying on his bed naked, caressing his bump. That made all his stress vanish in blink of an eye.

Beam was having this strange desire to lay on silver fox fur, naked, which was a mouth watering sight even though the bed is unbearably hot for mid summer.

Forth stroked Beam's belly gently, While Beam was looking at him with a soft look in his eyes.
"Have you thought about a name?"

Beam shrugged. "I don't know how wolves chose names"

"What's in your mind?"

"Nothing actually..."

Forth raised his eyebrows.

Beam blushed a little. "well... This certain name was in my mind since I found out I was pregnant"

"what is it?"

"Lucas"

Forth looked at him with an unreadable look in his eyes.

"That's.....amazing!!! It's definitely the name I'm going to give my heir"

Forth stroked Beam's cheek. "Do you know what that name means?"

Beam lightly shook his head.

Forth kissed him on lips. "It means, 'The bringer of light"

Forth kissed his forehead. "Have you thought about a girl name too?"

Beam frowned at that. " I told you we are not going to have a girl"

Forth blinked. "I mean, just in case..."

Beam sat up on bed, pushing his husband away. "You don't trust me right?"

"No! Of course not! I trust you!"

"it doesn't seem like that" Beam glared at him. "You are always like that! Always doubt me, always believe someone else! Like you did with Wayo! You believed him instead of me!"

"No... I didn't believe him... I just found it hard to Believe that he did something like_"

"You. Called. Me. A. Lunatic!!!!!"

"No! I didn't mean it like that!"

Beam gave him an challenging look. "Then what did you mean?"

"I...." Forth tried to take Beam's hands in his, which Beam swatted away. "Look baby, I'm sorry for that... I was wrong... I actually didn't mean any of that..."

Beam looked away with a hurtful look in his eyes. "You only wanted my body right? Just like everyone else... "

"WHAT!!!?? NO!!!!"

"It is!!!! Now get the hell out of here!! I Don't want to see you anymore...."

Forth tried to explain. "Baby I_"
Before he could finish, a pillow slammed on his face.

"GET OUT!!!"

*************************
Outside the room Forth saw Lizza collecting silver coins from maids. "I told you Emperor is gonna come out" she said to the maids.

Forth shook his head in distress as he left the North wing.

*******************************

A/N

Don't say it is short. I know it is

If I see any comment saying its short I won't update until next week 😈😈😈

If not I'll update tonight 😁😁😁😁

So vote and comment.  Specially comment

Love you all Sooooooo much 😘 😘