Ceremony part 2

(Forth)

Tiny face, thick and long eye lashes, big, round eyes, dark eyebrows, red lips, petite figure, milky white, flawless skin.......

He stands gracefully; alluring vibe around him. His bewitching beauty can make anyone surrender. If I wasn't an Emperor and hadn't the greatest self control that I have gained through years, I would be kneeling in front of him surrendering myself to that beauty.

I broke free from this trance, as Beam turned to the crowd.

The crowd gasped; seeing Beam's Goddess like beauty. I was glad that old priest didn't affected by him. If not we will have to postpone the ceremony.

Priest cleared his throat and gave me my mother's ring. I took Beam's hand and slipped it to his finger.

Priest turned to the crowed.  

"Now I name Beam Baramee of Phixera as the Empresses of Zebalga".

The crowd cheered,
"All Hail the Empress!!!!!!!!"

Priest continued, "Now i invite Emperor Forth to read vows"

I took Beam's hands in mine and started,

"I, Forth Darvid Jamorkoon, take Beam Baramee as my legally wedded wife, my mate and my Empress" 
I looked into his beautiful eyes,

"I promise to protect you and care you. And I will provide you the all the best things in the world. I will full fill my duties as a husband, mate and Emperor.
I will remain faithful and be with you in sickness and health"

Then I bowed three times.

Priest turned to Beam,

Beam nodded and turned to me.
"I take you as my wedded husband, my mate and my Emperor"

His voice is deep but sharp. Sweet and captivating.

"I promise to fulfill my duties as your wife, your mate and your Empress. I will remain faithful to you. I would be there for you in your sickness and health"

And he bowed three times.

Priest turned to Emperor.

"Now, with the bless of Luna, and the Zebalga witnessing, you may claim the bride"