Snow white with a veil.

Beam was about to walk out of the door. But his mother stood in front of him.
"Don't go!" Her eyes were pleading. " If he see you, he will never let you go!" Tears are falling down her cheeks. Being a elf didn't help when it came to being emotional. " I lost my husband to a wolf. I cannot loose my son to one of them."

Beam sighed. " I cannot be the reason of a bloodbath mother"

Marianne knew he is out of choices. She took off her black veil and gave it to him.
"Wear this. I don't want to see my son ravished by a wolf in front of me"
Then she gave him a small box made of ebony. "Cherish this. Inside this are is a ring. That carries the imperial seal of Phoenix"
Beam nodded and put it inside his box and walked  out of the door covering his face with the veil
****
Emperor was sitting in conference Hall of the palace. Queen Raseleen standing sitting beside. Standing next to him was his five generals; Park, Lam, Ming, Sting and Kristo.

Queen decided to break the silence
"So your Highness decided to hold ceremony in Zebalga?"

Emperor had a lazy look in his eyes. "Yeah. Phoenixes are invited ofcourse."

Queen didn't reply. "After he arrived we can seal the agreement".

Shortly after that the door opened and general Phana walked in. "Prince is here"

Forth looked up eager to see the so called 'Snow white'
But stepped into hall was a small figure. Not taller than five feet and few inches. The body was slender. But every inch of his body was covered. He was wearing a white silk robe over his clothes and white gloves. And top of all that he was wearing a dark lase veil that covered his face.
Queen Raseleen raised his eyebrows. Emperor was not impressed. He leaned to Ming and whispered.
" What is with that veil?"

Before he could reply, the beautiful lady spoke up.

"Pardon me your Highness. But according to tradition you can only open his veil when you are back at your kingdom"

The crown Prince took a seat. "Now I am here. Why don't we seal the contract"

*****
Another part guys :)
Please upvote and comment ^^