The Golden hair pin

As soon as the Emperor entered his bed chamber, he was greeted with the aroma of the scented candles that lit up the room. He placed his sword on its usual place; on the wooden stand near the giant door and walked into the room. 

Through the silky red curtains of the canopy bed, he could see the silhouette of his mate.

Forth removed his robes and jewellery and changed into his usual black cotton pants. He walked to his bed and opened the silk curtain, revealing him his mate, nursing their three month old child, holding him very carefully to his breast. Beam's silky hair locks tied to a knot with a beautiful golden hair pin, not to interfere with feeding the cub. Rest of his cascade of hair fell on his back, reaching his hip bone. The floral inner robe he was wearing, has been slipped over his shoulders and now resting on his elbows, revealing his milky white chest, adorned with red and purple love marks from previous nights. Forth felt a vibrating pride inside his chest, staring at his ownership on Beams body.

I own this heavenly creature...

The empress didn't seem to notice his husband's presence; his gaze focused on the infant in his arms. Forth has never seen his eyes so gentle, pouring with love.

The emperor stood still at the bed, absorbing the heavenly sight of his mate nursing his pup. He unconsciously released a contented sigh, which seemed to catch the attention of his mate who was indulged in their cub. Beam didn't remove his gaze from the infant in his arms. But a small smile appeared on his luscious red lips. "Welcome back my lord~"

Forth moved the curtains and moved onto their bed, positioning himself behind his mate; so that Beam is between his folded legs. Beam leaned back, pressing his against his husband's rock hard torso, and pampered himself with the warmth radiating from him. A sighed softly as his mate wrapped his arms around him; one arm holding his waist and the other around his child. Forth's calloused hand palmed the back of the head of his infant, who is feeding peacefully.

Forth nuzzled his neck, inhaling his mate's sweet scent; which has returned normal back again. It was much more sweet when he was pregnant. But Forth preferred his mate's this original scent; it was steady and calming. It was anchoring him...

The infant in his wife's arms has now detached him from his nipple, signalling his parent that he has had his fill. Now he snuggled into his mother's breast, seeking the warmth as every cub did.

"I want to keep him in my arms all night. But I'm afraid I might hurt him when I move in sleep" Beam whispered as his husband helped him down from his bed.

The empress held the prince up on to his shoulder and gently swayed back and forth on his heel, rubbing on the little one's back. He was humming a melody, which resembled a soothing lullaby filled with warmth and grace. 

Beam looked alluring like this, standing at ease, holding their child. His hair falling to the curve of his back. Beam was born with grace and elegance, they were sewn into him. He carried them with him wherever he go, whatever he do....But...

But when his Queen is pinned under his body, he becomes such a beautiful mess, ; flushed beautifully, pliant and shaking, begging for more...

The lustful hungry look came to his eyes when Forth that image appeared in his mind. He got down from their bed and walked to where the Beam was standing; at the crib, not far away from the canopy bed.

Beam could feel the burn of his husband's hungry gaze...his body reacted on its own; getting flushed and pliant, his bite mark throbbing, announcing its owner's desire for another union. He placed the prince in his crib and slightly rocked it. And the babe soon slipped into a peaceful slumber.

Before he could even turn back to acknowledge his husbands presence, he was already in the said person's arms, one hand circling his hip, pressing it against Forth's crotch, and the other clutching the his jaw, turning his face towards the older, so that Forth can abuse his luscious lips.

Forth removed his queen's hair pin and let it fall onto the carpeted floor. Beam's cascade of a hair fell over his shoulder.

Beam moaned into the kiss as soon as Forth's invaded his mouth with his tongue. He twisted one of his arms back and wrapped it around Forth's neck; his face and neck were flushed in a beautiful red. Forth sucked his lower lip, as his other hand roamed on his thighs, feeling up the silky smooth skin. Beam hissed when his husband's warm touch came to contact with his most sensitive skin.

Forth replaced his tongue with his fingers and Beam instinctively wrapped his tongue around them, arching his back as Forth placed wet, warm kisses trailing down from his nape to small of his back. The Emperor knelt down on the floor in front of his Queen. Taking his smooth hairless and leg, he placed it over his shoulder.

Forth took a moment to look at his wife. His pupils were dilated, eyes lost in lust, lips red and swollen. Beam's fingers tangled in his husband's dark brown hair locks. He tilted his head back and closed his eyes. A soft moan escaped his red lips when Forth pressed his face on his thigh and inhaled his scent

*******************************************************************************

Forth glanced at his queen, who is sleeping peacefully, curled up on bed. His pent up body covered from a dark red velvet cloth. His silky hair spread over the pillow. Pearls of sweat on his neck glistening in the candle light.

The Emperor was sitting on the edge of the bed; in his calloused hand was the ornament he picked up from the floor...Beam's hairpin...

Made of pure gold...and yet still very slim and light...

But what bothered him was the decor. An engraving of a dragon, wrapped around the pin. And at the corner was carved into a dragon head. It was small, not much bigger than the thickness of the pin, delicately carved.

Why is Beam wearing a dragon ornament....?

It's not uncommon for an empress to wear ornaments that belongs to the clans they conquered. But one does not wear something like anywhere else. It's only courteous for him to wear the ornaments that belong to wolf clan; the clan he is married into. Or ones belong to phoenix clan; the clan he was born into. Wearing another clan's ornament is an utter disrespect.

Or is there another reason...

Forth looked sceptically at the hair pin. His heart felt heavy and clouded. He let out a sigh and placed the pin in a drawer of the nightstand near bed. And laid down on the bed, pulling his Queen toward him. He slowly drifted into a deep slumber, with his mate in his embrace.

*************************************************************************************

A/N

I'm extremely sorry for the extremely late update...don't worry i will finish the story UwU

waiting for ur votes and commemts! love u all soooo muchhhh