The decision

Ming could not believe his eyes. Standing in front of him was nothing but a creation of God. He way alluring. Gorgeous. And handsome as well.

He was young. Very young. He haven't seen anyone so beautiful as him. He was wearing a white shirt and gray pants. And a black robe with golden embroidery.

Ming was lost at his words.
He couldn't take away his gaze.

The beauty decided to speak up.
" What does Emperor want?"

Huh? why am I here again? Ah! Yes the deal.

Ming something sharp at his neck.
It was Phana's sword. He gulped.
Phana's glared at him
" you are staring at crown prince too much"

Ming startled and looked away.

Queen decided to speak up
" He wants to marry you in exchange of 'not destroying Phixera'. Funny isn't it?"

"It's not funny. It's sad, that wolves are making it a hobby to destroy lives". He spoke calmly. But his eyes burning in rage.

Beam walked up to Queen.

"I will not let my people die in vain  for some Emperor's pleasure".  He said.
"Tell Emperor that I agreed the marriage".

Then he turned to Ming who was still speechless. 
"If Emperor wants to marry me, he better come himself. I don't want go there with some mere General"

Ming Bowed his head. " You made a wise decision your highness." Then he took his leave smiling triumphly.

You are getting yourself a fiesty bride my lord.