The Prophecy

"Emperor Forth is one hell of a husband" Kit stated after listening about Gerran. "I mean, Who gives his wife a direwolf!?"

"King of wolves' realm, Who is occasionally shifts into a huge wolf?"

Kit sighed. "He is a wolf. But you are not"

"I am... Well in a certain way I suppose...I'm not quite sure about my originality after all these stuff happened to my body"

Kit's expression softened. "I still can't believe it's happening. You, bearing the heir of the most powerful man in four kingdoms"

He took Beam's hand in his. "You have such a wonderful husband Beam. Do don't know how broken he was when you were sick. He didn't eat or sleep. He would stare at you with red eyes, all day and night, not even moving an inch away from your side"

Beam smiled at him. "And I would do the same"

As they continued their conversation, Lizza walked in.
"General Ming is here to see you, your grace"

Beam nodded. "Let him in"

Lizza hesitate. "But.."

"But?"

"Gerran doesn't let him in"

"Ah..." Beam stood up and went to the door, where Ming was leaning against the door, sulking with a Gerran growling at him.

Beam scratched behind wolf's ears, making him lean into his touch almost purring.

Beam patted his back. "Go"

Gerran obeyed him and left the room, after throwing a one last threatening glance at Ming.

****************************

"You said you wanted to meet me?" Beam asked, adjusting himself comfortably on his own chair in library, which was one of his cushioned chairs from his room.

Ming nodded. "Few orders from Emperor" he said. "He told your grace, not to Leave north wing for a few days from today. He also asked whether there anything that you would wish at the moment"

Beam slammed his fist on the table. "I want freedom,!!"

He sighed. "Why does he want me not to leave North wing?"

"The dragon lord is visiting Zebalga today"

"So my good for nothing husband thought it is not a good idea to let his Queen, the empress of four kingdoms, welcome the guests. Is that what you are saying?"

"it's not my decision your grace. I'm merely carrying my lord's orders" Ming stated dutifully.

Beam gave him an unimpressed look. He turned to Kit, pointing at Ming. "Look! He is so cold towards me!"

Ming gritted his teeth. "You taught a fucking Kaldr wolf to rip me apart!!"

Beam sighed. "Don't be dramatic Mingkwan. I only taught him to snarl at you"

"But still...."

"you tried to kill him even before he opens his eyes. Your argument is invalid"

Ming sighed in defeat. "Whatever that helps you to sleep at night your grace"

Beam pondered for a moment. "I would be able to sleep at night if you could convince King to let me see the guests"

Ming turned around to go back. "Can't do that. Your grace will have to find another cure for insomnia"

"Wait!"
Ming stopped."What?"

Beam walked towards him and stood by his side. "Kitty...Do you remember that a certain wolf General came to Golden palace in Phixera? Can you recall his face when he saw me? His jaw dropped. And he kept staring at me with widened eyes..."

Ming felt the blood draining from his face which soon became as white as a paper.

Kit shrugged. "That happens to literally every person who see you for the first time"

Beam walked around Ming
"That General was so hypnotized that Phana had to put a sword on his neck"

Droplets of sweat started to appear on Ming's forehead.

"He couldn't even remember his task... Imagine what happens when lord Forth find that out..."

Ming took a deep breath to calm himself down.
"To convince the king you say?"

****************************

"I don't know how Beam manipulated you, but the answer is no" Forth shook his head in distress. "Beam will not attend the welcoming"

Forth removed his armor and put in the embroidered royal black robe.
"Next time you go against my order, I will kick you out from the palace" He said. "And next time Beam refuse to obey my command, you have all the rights to lock him up in the Royal chamber"

Ming hesitated. "You might have to give that job to another General. Me and Gerran are not in good terms"

**********************

Forth drew soothing circles on his wife's waist. Beam was lying on his side, his naked body pressed against Forth's. He was tired and sleepy after few rounds of sex. He just let his husband to caress his body becomes it always lulled him to sleep.

Forth loved touching his wife's body in non sexual ways. He loved to feel his mate. Forth stroke his limbs, massage his hips, run his hands through his back. Beam's body was soft and small. His skin really smooth. So touching him was such a stress reliever.

Forth removed Beam's hair strands from his face.
"Stop bullying Ming"

"I didn't" Beam snuggled on to his husband's chest.

"You manipulated him to convince me when you don't even want to attend the welcoming"

Beam chuckled. "How did you find out?"

Forth kissed on Beam's soft lips.
"I'm your husband baby"

Forth sat on the bed and turned down, hovering over Beam. He started kissing him from his neck to his belly.

Now that Beam is on the 2nd month of pregnancy, he started showing. Now there is very small, almost unrecognizable baby bump on him, which Forth couldn't stop touching. He dropped soft butterfly kisses on Beam's soft skin.
"I still can't believe it. I can't believe that I have such a perfect mate; the most beautiful person in the four kingdom, the most kindest and noblest one...and of course the one who carry my cub, my blood and flesh!!"

Forth cupped Beam's face and caressed his soft cheeks with his thumb.

"You are so fucking perfect. You are everything for me. Every morning I'm afraid to open my eyes. I fear that it's all a dream and I will open my eyes to a reality where I'm not married to you. And when I open my eyes I see you, snuggling to my chest, your soft breathing. I sigh in relief"

Forth placed his forehead on Beam's. "I'm scared for you love. Please don't be stubborn"

******************************

(Back in Phixera)

Queen Raselane closed her eyes while sitting gracefully on Golden Phoenix throne. She listened news she was afraid to hear since she sat on Golden throne. "Rightful heir of the Golden throne, Beam Baramee is with a child"

She remembered the prophecy; the old prophet's words on her coronation day.

'You will take back everything they are going to take from you. Wolves will be at your feet and dragons will fly above you....

But then.....The Golden palace will burn down and you will turn into ashes...

And a 'No one' will carry the legacy of your House...

Because you couldn't protect, what protects you....'

********************

Waiting for your comments as always

So vote and comment

Stay sweet and awesome

Love you all Sooooooo much  😘 😘