The deal

"What are you trying to imply Garfakcy? You know I don't tolerate nonsense"

Garfakcy shook his head
"I speak nothing but the truth. Most precious thing in Phixera is none other than Beam Baramee, the crown prince. He is the so called snow White in Phixera, has a reputation for his divine beauty."

He continued speaking.

" You won't believe my lord I haven't seen anyone so alluring in my life. Furthermore, he is the crown prince. The last of the Royal Phoenix blood, well loved by people. You cannot find anything that is more precious than Beam Baramee."

Forth pondered for a moment.

Then he turned to assembly
"What is your opinion about attacking Phixera?"

" Phoenixes has a high sense of pride and strong personality."

"They will not accept a non phoenix as their leader"

" Even if we defeated Phixera noblety would not stop rebeling."

" If we could form a bond by marriage they will have to accept your order."

" Marry the crown prince. According to phoenix code Zebalga will receive 70% of  Phixera."

"It will be extremely hard to ask his hand in marriage"

Emperor smirked. " I will create a situation where he has no choice but to marry me"

"Mingkwan!" Emperor addressed one of his generals.

" Yes my lord"

" Send troupes to surround Phixera."
****
Queen Raseleen stood up from her throne. Her eyes filled with fear and rage. "What!!?"
"Wolves are attacking!?"

General Kontagon bowed his head "They are at the border of Phixera, 50 troupes surrounding the kingdom."

Queen frowened. Phana Kongthanin is the only son of General Kongthanin. A great strategist. A strong warrior.

He wasn't blind. Or too proud to accept the fact that they cannot defeat Emperor's army.
" we cannot defeat them your highness. It won't be nothing but a suicide attack."

"What are you_" before she could say anything. The door slammed open and a guard rushed in.

" Emperor's general is here.! He says he wants to speak to your highness "

***
Ming stood in front of Phoenix Queen. Bowed his head a little.

" I'm here representing the Emperor" he said. "We want to make a deal with Phixera"

****
A new chapter guys
My special thanks to those who had voted and comments :)