A Queen's Gracefulness

(Forth)

I was going through the reports of the four realms my generals have brought.

Now that I have Phixera under me, I have to keep my eye on it. I can never guess what a Phoenix is up to......specially a certain Phoenix on my bed. Honestly speaking, I'm quite afraid that Beam would strangle me in sleep, if I let Wayo stay in the castle any longer.

I rubbed my forehead in distress. Now I get why it is prohibit to keep a harem after marriage. If an Emperor does that, he would have no time for other stuff apart from solving the quarrelling between his queen and concubines.

I should send him back to Dragnalia. Not only because of Beam but also because I had sworn to follow the wolf code and that includes not keeping consorts. My duty of protecting Wayo is done. Now that rebellion is over, I can guarantee his safety in Dragnalia.

I was pulled out from the pool of thoughts by the sound of door of the study room cracking open. It was Singto. I guess he arrived here in the morning. He was on his monthly visit to Dragnalia few days ago.

He bowed his head. "My lord"

I nodded and signaled him to sit down at the table along with other Generals.

As soon as he set down he handed me a roll of paper.
"The report of the Dragnalia, your highness"

"I hope everything is stable" I said going through its contents.

"Everything is fine, my lord. The warden of South said there was no any issue regarding ruling or defense"

"Good" I handed the roll of paper to Ming.

"General Krist"

"Your Highness?"

"Go to consort Wayo and tell him to get ready to go back to Dragnalia"

Ming looked at me with a confused look on his face. "Your Highness..."

"What? Is it wrong for me to try to protect my life?"

**********************

(Forth)

I was in the training field for long  than it required me to. I was quite reluctant to go back to the east wing. My mate was bluntly mad at me. Training with my Generals until my last bit of energy drain away was far more better than spending more time with my pissed off mate. He gave me silent treatment yesterday night. And this was my way of dealing with it; staying away from him as much as possible.

But now I'm starting to miss him on this spring evening.

I never liked spring. In North spring didn't lasted few weeks. Summer lasted maximum for a month. Winter lasted for more than ten months.

I was born in winter. Grew up with the winter. Winter cold became a part of my life. Just like the summer warmth is a part of Beam's.

*****************************

I slowly trudged on the hall way of east wing. I was hoping for a warm bath to relax my muscles but also ready to be disappointed. Preparing bath for the king, was one of queen's duties and I was kinda guessing that Beam would let me have a cold freezing bath.

I opened the door of the bathing house and walked in, removing my armor and undressing. I slowly stepped into the water.

To my utter surprise, the water was warm. Perfect temperature actually. I felt my muscles relaxed when the warm water touched my body; such a refreshing experience. I leaned on the edge of the pool and closed my eyes, experiencing the relaxation.

My trance was broken by the sound of the door of the bathing house being opened.
I wanted to keep my eyes closed. Didn't want to break the trance. But my reflexes didn't let me.

But then again I was grateful to my reflexes because my eyes met with the sight of my beautiful wife walking inside, only in his silky inner robe, hanging off from shoulders.

I didn't react. Just kept my eyes fixed on his half naked body.

With a teasing smile on his lips, he stepped towards the pool with his bare feet, untying the knot of the robe.

Beam stopped at the edge of the pool, his eyes fixed on mine. He let his robe fall at his feet.

He waited for a moment to let me ravish his body, just with my eyes.

Then he stepped in to the water and walked towards me, with a gracefulness only a true Queen posses.

************************

Sorry for making you wait 😅😅

Anyway... I'm eagerly awaiting for your comments about this chapter.😆😆😆

So please comment and vote. 😄😄

Stay sweet
Stay awesome

Love you all Sooooooo  much😘😘😘