The late wedding night

Beam glared at Lizza,"So... You are telling me that Emperor of Zebalga can't dress by himself?"

Lizza sighed for the hundredth, time. It's been like seven hours since she started teaching Beam the etiquettes. All he did was questioning the tradition.

(Lizza)

Now I'm teaching his morning routine; how he should help Emperor to dress up.

He layed on his bed and stared at nowhere. "Who did all these stuff before I arrived"

"oh concubines did it. Too bad they are gone" I smirked "maybe I can call Few of them, since you are not doing your duties"

"No need. I can do it"

****

(Forth)

I didn't get to see Beam whole day. After training, I had a meeting at the court. After lunch I had to discuss about spring festival its organizers.

It is actually Empress's duty to arrange festivals and parties. But Beam is still unfamiliar with surrounding, so I decided to give him sometime.

It was late evening when I finally entered North wing. I missed my mate. My wolf was unhappy.

When I finally got inside my chamber, sweet scent of flowers hit me. The room was... beautiful, decorated with flowers and lamps.

At that moment my wife walked up to me. He looked breathtakingly beautiful; wearing a white dress with dark red borders

 He looked breathtakingly beautiful; wearing a white dress with dark red borders

"Greetings my lord"

Oh! Now he is following codes?

"The dinner is ready."

I nodded and sit at the wooden table. Beam opened the dishes and started preparing my plate and a one for himself.

Then we started eating. But he still didn't looked me in the eye.
But me... I couldn't take my eyes off him.

After we finished dining, he poured rice wine into a glass. After I finished he poured again.

After I had enough of it I turned down the glass on table.

He finally looked up to me. Oh! His beautiful eyes!  They can hypnotize even Gods in heaven.

He slowly stood up and walked into our bed. Then he looked at me over his shoulder and raised his eyebrows.

How mesmerizing!

I walked up to him with a smirk on my lips. I put my hands on his shoulder to remove his outer robe and let it fall at his feet.

*******
Same old note guys
Comment and upvote😄😄😄

Btw next chapter is smut😏😏😏