Lizza is on a mission

Since his lord, might be cuddling with his new wife, Ming had to welcome their new guests from Phixera, Phana and Kit.

Now Ming is having a tea with guests has well as Marianne, who decided to leave for Phixera in the morning.

(Ming)

"Since we couldn't attend the wedding, we decided to come to escort Queen Marianne back to Phixera" said Phana, looking at Kit, who nodded.

Kit looked around "Where's Beam?"

"He had his wedding yesterday! Where do you think he is?"

Queen Marianne sighed. "He even had to wear Phoenix Coronet..."

"Shit I just missed the chance of seeing him wearing Coronet" - Phana.

"Can't I see Beam?" Kit was still insistent on seeing him.

Before I could say anything the door blasted open. I looked up to see an angry Singto.

"Emperor is looking for you!!!. What are you doing here drinking tea????!!!!!" He barked with anger.

He might have seen our guests, he, bowed his head to the group and glared at me again.

"Off to the field!. NOW!!!"

****

(Beam)
Emperor left the room as soon as he dressed up. All I did was sitting on bed watching him dressing and getting ready.

I should ask Lizza about what should I do

How would I know any of these? I wasn't trained to be a wife.

In a moment Lizza came to me. A bandana around her forehead.

"Liz? What's  with the bandana?"

Lizza made a dramatic sigh.
"Our Empress is being spoiled and not doing his duty"

I glared at her while getting off the bed. Maids quickly gathered around me and put a thick, long white robe over my silk kimono robe.

Lizza continued being dramatic.
"So I decided to teach you the etiquettes" she said with determination.

I chose to ignore her and went to the bath house with my maids.

She ran to me. "Oh! By the way your friends from Phixera are here"

You are telling that now???!!!!?

*****

This is Lizza

This is Lizza. (Actually Lisa Manoban from blackpink)