Bond

It only took few days for Emperor to be obsessed with his Queen.

His body, his voice, his laugh... Everything pulled the renowned warrior to Snow White. Forth couldn't even stay few hours away from east wing.

When he couldn't stand the distraction he went for royal physician who took care of him since he was born.

Old man listened to him with much concentration and hummed at the end.

"I think it is the bond. Since it is still forming it requires both of you to stay close to each other until the bond is completely formed. I think you have mated now?"

Forth nodded in response.

"Normally when a when a couple mate for the first time after claiming, bond complete forming. But...since your wife is not a wolf it may take sometime"

Forth sighed. "Is there a way to make it faster?"

"I'm not sure there is... Maybe you can spend sometime with him in your wolf form. It might fasten the process"

Forth thought for a moment. "Yes. It might" Forth thanked the old man and stood up.

"And Forth..."

"Yes?"

"Try not to scare him. Remember that he is new to all this"

*****************************

"Your Highness, you look like a kicked out puppy" Lizza stated looking at his used-to-be-graceful Highness, staring out of the glass window of chamber.

Beam sighed for the hundredth time. And went back to stare at nothing. Since their mating he had been feeling depressed whenever his husband is away. It's like Forth take a part of him when he leaves. And when Forth comes back, his face lit up like morning sun.

Actually it is Lizza who is having the hardest time, having to deal with a depressed Queen who refuse to eat, or leave the room when Emperor is out.

Just before he could drag Beam away from window the door opened and Forth stepped in. Lizza bowed and got out from chamber.

Forth walked to his Queen, whose face lit up at the moment Forth stepped in.

Forth caressed his cheek, Beam leaned to his touch like his life depended on it.

"Put on some warm clothes. We are going to mountains"

************************

Plz vote and comment
I love u all soooooo much!!!!!