Loyal wolf and Noble Phoenix

Councillors from each party started stating the cord.
Each party had to agree the statement regarding marriage, included in the codes of each others clans.

The councillor of Phixera started reading Phoenix code.

"Phoenix bride must not stay in Phixera"
"If the bride is the only heir, his or her spouse receive 70% of property."
"When heir is gone, the throne of Phixera is given to any Phoenix royalty"
"The clan who received 70% property, MUST NOT intertwine any social of political matter in rest 30%."
"Every noble should live in main city of Phixera"

The councillor turned another page
"this is the new statement that is inserted to code by 28th king of Baramee bloodline"

"Any offspring of the Phoenix bride must be the next ruler of Phixera, disregarding the current leader or current heirs"

****
Forth's POV

Listening phoenix code confirmed by suspesion. Unlike other 3 clans, you can't find Phoenix  living in another kingdom. They made sure not to cross their blood with other clans except for elves. They made sure that no one start a Phoenix bloodline in another kingdom.

Nobles were forced to stay closer to Phixera.

And if last thing happened. Everything they tried to protect their purity will be a vain attempt.
*****
Forth put his emperial seal on the given letter.
After that councillor of Zebalga read the wolf code.
"Wolf leader must have a spouse before he or she reach 40 years"

"Spouse must be younger by more than 5 years."

"After taking a bride, leader must not have concubines"

"Wolf must claim his bride at wedding ceremony and it has to be witnessed by nobles of both party"

"Every officer of wolf realm must respect their Queen  and king equally"

"Couple is strictly advised to follow every ritual during his ceremony"

"Leader must consider his family as his or her first priority"

"First born of the King becomes the next king, disregarding all heirs"

*****
Beam's POV
Unlike Phoenixes, wolves do not regard nobility. Instead, they were bound to be loyal, to their leaders, friends and most importantly family.

I never thought wolves are family oriented.
Who cares anyway. I'm not going to receive any loyalty from a sworn enemy.