My Beloved Pet

When Forth entered his chamber in the evening, he was greeted with the sight of his queen sitting comfortably on the divan hovering over a book. Gerran was lying beside him, with his head laying on Beam's lap. He is growing up fast. Now he is little bigger than an average wolf and the thick line of fur on his spine is clearly visible.

When he walked closer to the divan, wolf raised his head and looked at him lazily and let out a small growl, like he was letting his master know that he has company.

Beam quickly removed his eyes from his book and smiled beautifully when he saw his husband staring at him.

"My lord..."

Forth patted Gerran's back. "Down"

Gerran reluctantly left Beam's side and got down from divan.
He laid on the floor, curling around Beam's feet.

Forth sat beside Beam and put his arm around Beam's shoulder. Beam leaned back his head on Forth's chest.

Forth kissed his wife's forehead.
"Did that witch tell you?"

Beam nodded. "She did". He looked at Forth. "Are you happy?"

Forth frowned at him. "Happy? Are you kidding me?" Forth cupped his face and looked into his eyes. "You are carrying my cub inside you Beam! My blood and flesh! Of course I'm happy! I'm ecstatic!!"

Beam leaned forward and captured Forth's lips. And Forth kissed back, much more eagerly. He ran his hands on Beam's back while kissing his jaw line. "Can't wait to see a cute baby bump on you" he whispered.

Beam pushed him slightly on chest, his cheeks are reddened in embarrassment. "Pervert!"

Forth slowly unknotted Beam's robes just to see Beam's milky white belly with a nonexistent baby bump. Beam groaned. "I'm just one 2 months on pregnancy. It's not showing yet"

Forth kissed his belly and stroked it gently with his hand.

Beam blushed at his loving gesture.

Forth kissed him again, while resting his hand on Beam's belly. He rested his forehead on Beam's. "I will give my child, everything"

Beam smiled. "He is ought to have everything"

"He?"

Beam nodded. "I'm sure it is a boy"

Forth quirked his eyebrow.

Beam placed his hand on Forth's.
"And he will have everything"

****************************

The news of Beam's pregnancy spread like a wild fire in four kingdoms.

Beam's guard became doubled. Now, North wing is guarded heavily. And Beam was ordered to have his full squad which was consisted of 10 guards, his 5 well military trained maids and her assistant Lizza. Sometimes Kit and Sabrina would tag along.

And Beam hated being guarded like this whole day. He confronted Forth about that.

"I look like the biggest joke in Four Kingdoms!!!" Beam shouted, throwing the pillows at his husband aka the Emperor.

Forth carefully tried to explain.
"Babe I know you hate it but, you are carrying my baby inside, who  is the heir to the four kingdom. Many in this whole continent want him dead!"

"I have Gerran to protect me!!"

"He is still a pup!"

"He killed a wild boar by himself!!"

Forth shook his head. "I'm not continuing this conversation. If anyone leave your guard, I will behead him. So make sure you count your guards before you leave this room" and that he left the room.

Beam flopped down on the bed, with a huge pout on his face.

"Well that's not fairrr...."

*****************************

Beam walked through the book shelves in the library, looking for his good for nothing friend. Gerran was trailing behind him.

He stopped at a figure that was hovering over a big book and patted the said person's back.

The smaller male looked up in annoyance. "Wha_ oh! It's Beam!"

"Hello there Kitty"

"Hey Bea_ OH MY GOD!!!" Kit almost stumbled down from his chair, seeing a ferocious beast snarling at him.

"Oh sorry..." Beam patted the Beast's head. "Go back to door Gerran"

Gerran glared at Kit, as he was saying 'I'm watching you' and walked to the door.

Kit took deep breathe.
"Is that a..."

"Yes he is a direwolf" Beam said, taking the seat next to Kit. "A kaldr wolf actually"

"Why is there a direwolf inside a castle!?"

Beam blinked at him. "That is my beloved pet!!"

"YOUR WHAT!!???"

****************************

A/N

Maybe it's a filler chapter. Maybe not

But all I want is ur comments.

So vote and comment.

Stay sweet and awesome

Love you all Sooooooo much  😘 😘