Beam's treasure

Forth pressed Beam on the bed, grabbing his wrists with one hand and pushing it above his head. He grabbed his hip with his other hand and made sure Beam doesn't move around.

Beam, who is so lost in lust tried to raise up to capture his mate's lips with his own. But Forth manhandled him by keeping him pressed on the bed, unable to move. Then he started going down on his Queen's beautiful body, not forgetting to kiss every inch of his body on the way down.

Forth was not just making love to Beam. He was savouring him as it is the best meal ever had. He looks at Beam with such a hunger in his eyes; just like how a predator looks at his prey. His wildest, animalistic desires are taking over him. Beam was trapped under him, small droplets of water adorning his skin like jewels. Beam's body was fucking beautiful and small, smooth and curvy. It trembles is pleasure. Forth wanted to own him in every way possible. Beam was a precious diamond. His precious diamond. No one should be allowed to even look at him. Forth wanted to keep him in a golden cage. He wanted to mark every inch of his body. He wanted to fuck him senseless until he screams in pleasure. He wanted to taste him, eat him out, dine on his ripe body.

That are the things he wanted to do to him that Beam had no idea of. But Beam still dared to tease him.

Forth let his hands roam on his wife's body, to feel the softness of his skin. Beam shuddered when his husband's touch burned his skin. He whimpered.

Forth chuckled and raised his body a little and took Beam's slender legs and put it over his shoulder. He kissed his ankle and licked it a little.

Beam shuddered under him. Forth smirked into his skin. "Oh... You have such sensitive ankles" he dragged the tip of his nose down his slim leg. Then started kissing his inner thighs.

Beam was a shivering mess. He sighed in lust filled voice.

Forth put a finger inside his hole and started thrusting, making his nails dug into his biceps.

He added another and  crooked them until the hit the sweet spot.
"ahhhhhh....hnnn... " Beam arched his back and grabbed bed spread tightly. Forth quickly placed his hand on the small of his back and lifted his hip.
And mercilessly rammed his meat into Beam's wet hole.

Beam screamed, and threw his head back. "Ahhhh... For_... Ahhhhhh..... "

Forth dug deep, and Beam being a slight nymphomaniac met his thrusts on the halfway, moving his hips to Forth's rhythm.

After few more thrusts, Forth came inside him and Beam followed. Unsatisfied yet, Forth turned him around and took him from the back.
Beam pressed his face to the pillow and moaned his lungs out, Forth was literally tearing him apart but couldn't feel pain because he was so high from pleasure.

***************************

Beam placed his head on Forth's chest and snuggled in to him. Forth tightened his grip around Beam's narrow shoulders.

Beam kissed his neck and placed his cheek on the crook of his neck. Forth chuckled, kissing the his hair. "What is it love?"

"Missed you" Beam replied in a sleepy, muffled voice.

"I ordered Wayo to go back to Dragnalia"

Beam looked up, eyes open. Forth raised his eyebrows when he spotted the unreadable look in his face. Beam looked away.

Forth pulled Beam top of him an stared caressing his lower back.
"You didn't go to that old man to ask about the bond, did you?"

Beam nodded.

Forth sighed. "Do you know that my parents never bonded?"

Beam looked up to Forth with confusion. He thought that bond is something that every mated couple has.

Forth continued. "My father never loved his queen. He claimed and mated her but bond never formed. Because it won't form unless you have deep desire s for each other" He pecked Beam's nose. "Your love for me is not forced. Neither mine"

Forth looked at Beam. "You are too busy being jealous these days.
How is the spring festival stuff going?"

Beam groaned and and sunk deep into his husband's chest.

***************************

Beam stared at Wayo who came to bid farewell while Beam was discussing about spring festival with councilers.

Now they were alone in the library with his maids remaining in outside.

Beam blinked impatiently while Wayo was fidgeting under his gaze.

"Uh... Your Highness" he spoke nervously. "I'm here to bid farewell... Since I'm going back to Dragnalia... "

Beam nodded. "Thank you for your concern Consort Wayo"

"And also I want to say something for your highness... "

Beam raised his eyebrows.
"What is it?"

Wayo looked down. "I'm sorry"
He spoke in a broken voice. "I'm sorry I said so many terrible things to you when you didn't deserve any of that..."

He looked at Beam in the eye. Tears were flowing down on Wayo's pale cheeks. "I'm really sorry your highness.... I mean it"

Beam was taken back by surprise. "Uh...it's fine consort Yo...I forgive you..."

Wayo nodded. "Thank you your grace.."

"Did Emperor asked you to apologize?"

"What!? No!... No your grace. He didn't come to see me off. He has told General Ming, that it was my punishment for behaving inappropriately"

Beam sighed. He didn't have to do that...

He smiled at Yo. "Safe travels, Consort Wayo"

*****************************
Wayo walked through the hall way wiping the tears on his cheeks.

Assistant Lizza's words rang in his mind.

"How would you feel if your loved ones; your father, your mother, your friends were slaughtered and or burned alive? That's how exactly Beam felt when you humiliated him in front of bunch of maids and guards.
For a Phoenix, pride is the most important thing, just like 'love' is to you. The day he lose his pride, he is no longer a Phoenix. He had to protect his pride. That's why he threatened you... He was born with a pride of Phoenix,  grew up with it and he treasure it like a mother treasured her child. And how would that mother feel if you snatched her child who is feeding from her in her arms and cut his throat in front of her? You made Beam feel the same......"

/****************************

Hola guys!!!!!

Waiting for your comments as always..

I hope u r satisfied... I hope...

So please vote and comment

Stay sweet
Stay awesome

Love you all Sooooooo much 😘😘😘