Arrival of Marianne

(Beam)
These days I'm utterly confused about emperor. When I left Phixera I was scared of the torture that waits for me.

But now he is giving me valuable gifts.
The scarf is warm. And soft on skin. Even though it's early spring, it's still cold. So I always seek the warmth of the cloth.
(And Lizza's smug smile comes as a package)

When I was swimming in the sea  of thoughts, the door slammed open and Lizza rushed in.

"You don't have to sulk anymore your Highness!. Queen Marianne has arrived!"

*******

"Beameeee!!!!"

"Mom!" I met my mother at front hall. I ran to her. She hugged me like there is no tomorrow.

'Mom!. I can't breathe "

The she loosened her tight embrace and looked at me with adoration. "You look fine honey. Even more beautiful; if that's possible"

I rolled my eyes. "Mom please!"

Then she gentle pushed me back to take a look at me. "Is that fox fur you wearing?"

I smiled caressing the fur. "It's a gift, from Emperor"

"From... Emperor??!!!??"

I sighed "Maybe he isn't cruel as rumors say. Or maybe his pure intention was to make peace"

"I can see that..." She said patting my back. "You know honey, all I want is you to be happy...and alive as well"

Then she turned to door."I almost forgot" then she walked towards the entrance. "Come in"

It was 4 men carrying a huge wooden box. "Mom! What is the  that?!"

"Oh, that's your bridal garments honey" She looked around. "Now where is your room? I want to put this"

Wait what?
******