A content wolf

(Forth)

I layed on one side of the bed, beside Beam.
My wife looked lovely. I slipped my arm around his petite waist and spooned him from behind.

He suddenly turned around and
Snuggled to me; taking me by surprise.
I chuckled and kissed his forehead.
"Good night. My Queen "

*********
(Beam)

I woke up to a naked, tan torso. And to my horror there were firm arms around my waist and I was was snuggling to their owner!?

I tried to remove his arms but that only made him tighten his grip.

For some unknown reason I was furiously blushing. It took every courage I had, to slowly pat my husband's  tough pecs, inorder to wake him up.

He stirred and opened his eyes due to my continues patting.

He kept staring at me for a moment trying to figure out what is going on.

I became speechless under his intense gaze.
I pointed at his arm around me. "Your arm..."

Forth looked down and quickly took off his hand from me.

"Ah...um... Good morning?"

****

(Forth)

I was on my way to training yard. I felt fresh and satisfied. I have never felt like that.

Beam...is...lovely, beautiful and adorable. I know I adore him already.
My wolf is extremely content with this new mate.

My wife looked so adorable this morning and... didn't have heart to leave him.

I still feel his sweet scent and how his body fitted perfectly in my arms.

I might be smiling like an idiot right now. So I took a deep breath and calmed my thoughts.

I made a stern face and walked in to the training field.

****