chapter 3

I woke up the next morning still snuggled in Rye arms. I studied his face.

His lips were parted slightly, allowing him to breathe. His breathing was quiet and even. His chocolate hair was a mess and his eyelids flickered every so often.

He really was beautiful.

I continued to just pick up on all the little things when his eyes began to open.

"Good morning fovvs." He said quietly.

"Good morning Rye." I whispered back. He smiled. I looked at his eyes. They were absolutely gorgeous.

"What you thinking about?" Rye asked, pulling me out of my thought.

"You." I replied without thinking.

"What about me? All good things I hope." He said with a small giggle.

"You could say that." I smiled back. His cheeks turned a light pink.

Suddenly the bedroom door swung open.

"Rise and shi- What's happening in here?" Brooklyn's loud voice came from the doorway. Rye turned over and I instantly missed his warmth.

"We were cuddling." Rye said simply. Brooklyn just nodded.

"Okay, whatever you say." Brook winked. I threw my pillow at him and it hit him right in the face.

"You deserved that." I heard Mikey laugh. Brook walked out the room and started to get out of bed.

"Where are you going?" Rye pouted.

"Uh, I'm going to get changed. Why?" I asked. Rye shrugged.

"I wanted to keep cuddling." He whispered. I stared at him for a moment then lay back down.

"5 minutes." I said quietly. Rye smiled and wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to his body, making me blush.

"5 minutes..." I mumbled to myself.