chapter 4

After 5 minutes I got up. I couldn't keep doing this to myself.

Rye whined with a pout but I just continued to walk to the door.

"Where you going?" Rye asked, popping his head out from under the duvet. He looked so adora-

"I'm going for a shower." I replied then left the room. I walked over to the bathroom, grabbed two towels and locked the door. I turned on the shower. I pulled off my clothes and hopped in.

The warm water hit my back and instantly relaxed me. I grabbed my bottle of shampoo and washed my hair.

Once I was done in the shower, I grabbed my towel and wrapped it around my waist. I put the other one around my shoulders, grabbed my clothes and unlocked the door.

I placed my clothes in the laundry basket and continued on my way to grab some clothes. I grabbed my white Metallica jumper and some black jeans.

I was walking through the hallway when I bumped into one of the boys. Their arm instinctively wrapped around my waist to stop me from falling backwards.

"Sorry." I giggled, then looked up and saw his flawless chocolate eyes.

"That's alright." Rye replied with a smile. I stood up but he continued to keep a tight grip on my waist.

"So, I'm going to go get changed now..." I muttered awkwardly. Rye nodded and slowly removed his hand from my waist. I gave him a small smile and squeezed past him.

Once I made it into the bathroom I slammed the door shut and pressed my back to it, letting out a deep breath.

I need to stop doing this to myself.