chapter 14

Andys PoV

I fiddled with my fingers. I was nervous... anxious.

I know now that I am in fact in love. I don't want to be in love with him. It's not that I hate him or anything, I'm scared that I could ruin everything. I'm scared because I've never been in love before. There were times when I thought I was in love but now I realise that that wasn't love. That was just a strong feeling.

He has the right to know, but I don't want to tell him. I'm going to tell the others first and see what they think. I hope they're okay with... If not, I don't know what I'd do.

I gathered everyone in the living room when Rye was out with Carrie. I sat nervously on the sofa as everyone came in.

"Whats up Andy?" Jack asked once they were all sat down.

"There's something I need to tell you guys." I said quietly.

"Yeah, we figured that out." Brook laughed, but he realised I was deadly serious and his smile changed into a frown.

"Should we wait for Rye?" Mikey asked, but I shook my head.

"No.. This is about him.. I want him to know after." I stated. The boys looked at me in confusion.

"What do you mean?" Jack asked. They all looked so lost and confused. Until Mikey's face changed. He looked at me. I looked down at my hands

"This is about the conversation we had, isn't it? This is why you asked me that question." He whispered. I nodded, not daring to look up.

"Wait, what conversion? What question? What is going on?" Brooklyn questioned. I sighed.

"Do you want me to tell them?" Mikey asked but I shook my head.

"No... I can do this myself.." I said. I looked up at Jack and Brook. I took a deep breath.

"I'm in love with Rye."