chapter 12

Andy PoV.

I knew what was happening to me. I think I finally understand where all the butterflies came from.

But that doesn't mean I'm happy with them. No no no, I don't want this to happen to me. But I think it's happening and I don't know how to stop it.

Me and Mikey were alone in the house. Jack and Brook decided to go into town and Rye was with Carrie. Again.

Mikey was sitting on the sofa. I took a deep breath and sat next to him. He turned to look at me.

"Hey fovvs, what's up?" He smiled.

"I want to ask you something." I said seriously. Mikey's smile faded and slowly, he sat up straight.

"Andy are you okay?" He asked, concern laced in his voice.

"Have you ever been in love?" I asked, looking him dead in the eye.

"Have I what?"

"You heard me." I said softly. Mikey turned his head to look at the blank tv. I knew he was thinking.

"Why are you asking?" He said, startling me.

"I'll tell you after. But if you have, what was it like?" I pestered. Mikey thought for a moment.

"I don't know. I think love is different for a lot of people. Everyone feels love differently. Is there a girl or something?" He asked and my heart dropped. He instantly assumed it was a girl.

"S-something like that." I stuttered. Mikey smirked and my face flushed.

"What's her name?" He asked. I stayed silent. Do I tell him? I looked at him. What do I say?

"I'll tell you another time. What do you think it's like to be in love?" I stated.

"Um, I don't know. I guess you'd always be thinking of that person, always want to be around them, you get butterflies whenever they've near... You just want them to be yours. You love everything about them... something along those lines." He muttered. I nodded.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Mikey asked. I nodded again.

"Yeah. Uh, one more thing, can you like, not tell the boys we had this conversation? keep this between me and you?" I asked. Mikey furrowed his eyebrows but nodded.

"Sure." I smiled. "Thanks." I pulled him into a hug.

Am I in love?