chapter 17

I stood shocked for a moment, eventually smiling.

"I'd love to be your boyfriend." I whispered. Rye smiled and stood up, hugging me. I happily hugged him back

"How do we tell the boys?" Rye asked once we pulled apart. I shrugged.

"Wanna just walk into the living room holding hands?" I suggested and Rye giggled.

"Sure." Rye held out his hand and I intertwined our fingers. We walked through the hallway and I couldn't stop smiling. I could finally call him mine.

I've been attracted to Rye for a long time, actually. Ever since I saw him to be honest. I just thought he was so gorgeous. I knew I had developed a crush on him but that's all it ever was. I hoped it would go away but it never did.
Only recently had I begun to actually fall for him. When I noticed all the little things. I never thought I'd fall in love with him. I never thought I'd be able to call him mine.

I was jealous when Rye met Carrie. Carrie's a lovely girl and I have nothing against her, I was just scared of losing Rye to her. But now I guess I have nothing to worry about.

Rye and I happily walked into the living room swinging our hands. The boys all watched us as we sat down on the sofa.

"You guys okay?" Mikey asked with a smirk. We both nodded.
-
"Much better than okay." I said as casually as possible. Brook and Jack frowned, oblivious to the fact me and Rye were holding hands.

"And why might that be?" Mikey grinned. Rye beamed and pulled me onto his lap.

"Because Andy is mine." Rye
stated, nuzzling the back of my neck. I blushed. All the boys smiled.

"Well we're happy for you guys. We support you." Mikey announced.

He was finally mine.