chapter 9

Everyday things began to change for me.

Anytime Rye was around my stomach filled with butterflies. Even just thinking of him made butterflies appear.

Thats another thing; I've been thinking about him a lot recently.

When he looks at me my face turns red. I don't know if he's noticed, I don't know if anyone else has noticed, but I really hope they haven't.

I'm trying to figure out what's happening to me. And I have an idea of what it could be but I don't want to believe it. It can't happen, I won't allow it.

I was sitting on the sofa with Brooklyn. We were just talking about random things when Rye walked into the room with Mikey. I tried my best to not look at him but I could tell my face was already going red.

"Andy are you okay?" Brook asked, waving a hand in front on my face.

"I'm going to go for a walk." Was all I said. I stood up and walked through the house, grabbing a hoodie.

"I'll come with you." Rye smiled.

"That's okay Rye, I really just want to be alone right now." I stated, then walked out the door.

Rye's PoV.

"Sheesh, what's up with him?" I asked no one in particular.

"I don't know, but I'm going to find out." Mikey declared and I frowned.

I want to be the one to help him.

"I'm gonna go get some shopping." I announced, seeing as there was nothing in the house. The rest of the boys nodded and I pulled on my jacket. I grabbed my phone and my wallet then walked out the house.

I made my way down to Asda and grabbed a trolley.

I picked up two bags of apples and some oranges, too.

After a while I was coming to my last items. I reached up for the multiple-pack of crips when another hand reached for the same one. I looked to my left and there was a girl who looked at me. And boy, was she pretty.

She had short, wavy dyed white hair and emerald eyes. There was a choker around her neck. She smiled at me.

"Oops, sorry about that." She had a weak Australian accent.

"No no, that's okay. Here, you take it." I replied, releasing my grip from the bag.

"Thanks. I'm Carrie." She introduced, holding out her hand.

"I'm Rye." I replied, shaking her hand.

"Well, it was lovely meeting you, Rye." She stated with a smile and continued on her way.

'I have to see her again.' I thought to myself.