chapter 10

"Hey, Carrie, wait up!" I said without thinking. The Aussie turned around and my face flushed.

"Yeah?" She asked. I stayed silent for a moment.

"Do you.. maybe, wanna grab a coffee sometime?" I asked, scratching the back of my neck. Carrie smiled.

"That sounds fun." We quickly exchanged numbers and I smiled as Carrie walked out of the aisle.

I couldn't wait to tell the boys.

I finished shopping and made my way back home.
•••
I burst through the front door and made my way to the kitchen. All the boys were chilling on the sofa, Andy was back from his little walk. I put away the shopping and sat down next to Mikey.

"Hey guys, guess what?" I said, grinning. All heads turned my way.

"What's got you so smiley?" Mikey asked with a smirk.

"I met a girl." I stated, relaxing into the sofa.

"Ooooo." Brook teased, wiggling his eyebrows. I smiled wider.

"What's her name?" Andy asked. He didn't seem very happy.

"Carrie. She's stunning. Short white hair, shiny emerald eyes, She has an Australian accent!" Mikey nudged my arm teasingly.

"She sounds cool." Andy replied but he didn't seem to mean it.

"You okay fovvs?" I asked.

"Yeah... just tired." He stated, turning his head back to the tv.

"So will you be seeing her again?" Jack asked, taking a drink of his juice.

"Yeah, I asked her if she wanted to go for coffee at some point." I beamed.

"Well I hope that works out for you bro." Mikey smiled, giving my shoulder a small squeeze. I smiled back at him but I kept looking over at Andy. He didn't seem happy whatsoever. I'll talk to him about it later.