chapter 13

Ryes PoV.

I've been hanging out with Carrie a lot and I'm starting to really like her.

But I've also been hanging with Andy and I feel... different, around him.

I'm not really sure what to do. I doubt Andy feels the same way but I think Carrie likes me too. I'm planning on asking her out on a date.

She's coming round later today to meet the boys. I'm really nervous incase she doesn't like the boys, or that they don't like her.

I run my fingers through my hair nervously. We're all sitting in the living room. I looked over at Andy and caught him looking at me. Both our faces flushed red and we both turned away.

What was that about? I was taken from my thoughts when the doorbell rang. I leapt off the sofa and ran through the apartment, having to stop quickly before I face-planted into the door. I ran my fingers through my hair once again and opened the door.

"Hey Carrie!" I greeted. Carrie gave me a small wave. She was wearing an off-the-shoulder blue and white striped t-shirt, a black skirt with black tights and a black beret in her head.

"Hello Rye." I smiled and stepped aside, allowing her in. We walked down the hall and into the living room. Mikey stood up and walked over.

"Hi, I'm Mikey." He introduced himself, holding out his hand.

"Hello Mikey, I'm Carrie." Carrie beamed, grabbing a hold of Mikey's hand and giving it a shake. Everyone else introduced themselves and we all settled down. Carrie took a seat in between me and Andy. Conversation flowed easily after that. The boys learned more about Carrie and vice versa. We had a few laughs and I handed everyone a coffee.

"So Carrie, why'd you move to England?" Andy asked, sitting cross legged and blowing on his coffee to cool it down.

"Well, Australia is amazing but I've always wanted to move to England, I'm not really sure why it attracted me to be honest." She replied, taking a sip of her drink. Carrie quickly looked at her phone and her eyes widened.

"Oh shoot, I best be off! I've got work in about half an hour! It was lovely meeting you all, I hope to see you again soon!" She announced, standing up. All the best boys chorused their goodbyes and I walked Carrie to the door.

"I'll text you later." I said as we walked down the hall. Carrie smiled.
"Thanks for today, your bandmates are pretty cool." She whispered, leaning up and kissing my cheek. My face turned red and a big smile grew on my face.

"No problem, I'm glad you like them." We both chuckled. Once Carrie was gone I sighed contently and flopped onto the sofa.
"She was nice." Jack stated and all the boys nodded in agreement. I just continued to smile.