✄2✄ Byes and Lies

The lady from the front desk came into the office and the therapist froze in place.

She took a deep breath in and sighed.

"I need to have a talk with the parents." She put a hand on her face and sighed another dramatic sigh.

The lady at the desk nodded her head and left the room. I looked back up at the therapist and she smiled.

"What are you going to ask my parents to do? Put me on pills again?" I asked showing no emotion.

"Oh hunny you'll see."

There was a knock at the door and I turned my head back. The lady from the front desk arrived back with my parents and my therapist took in a long sigh.

"Please come in."

The lady that brought them in then left and my mother closed the door behind her.

"Please tell me you found some sort of pill that will help her!?" My mother asked with hope.

"No but I do have a better idea."

There eyes lit up with hope and I rolled mine.

The therapist walked back over to her chair and sat down. My parents also pulled up a seat.

She pulled out a file from her desk and placed it down infront of us.

"Aphmau has been going here for 7 years. She has made no progress what so ever." She said sighing.

She took out a notepad from her desk and began to write something on it. She ripped off the piece of paper and placed it on my file.

"This is the number of a therapist company I know. Yes they are less experienced but I highly recommend you give them a call. Who ever is there top therapist apperntally has been working wonders for kids. Ive sent quite a few to them already and in a matter of days they have been reformed!!" She cried out happily.

"Really!?!" My mother asked in excitement.

"Yes its unbelievable what there new therapist has done. I think she will really benefit going there." My therapist said smiling.

"Hell ya I get to play around with another therapist!" I cheered.

"Aphmau!" My father yelled.

"Oh shut your mouth." I said smiling.

He jumped out of his chair and turned to look at me.

"Hey maybe ill become a normal child." I laughed.

"I really think she'll change so please give it a go." She got out of her seat and picked up my file as well as the note.

She handed it over to my dad and he took it.

"Thank you so much for everything." My father sighed putting the note in his pocket.

They shook hands and my mother got out of her chair. They all headed towards the door and I got up to follow after them.

They smiled at the lady as we passed her and went out of the front doors. I stopped at the front door and turned around.

"If im not normal in a couple of months ill be back to burn the place down just cause." I waved to them before turning around and left.

My mother and father got into the car and I ran over to the back seat. I opened up the door getting inside I closed it shut behind me putting on my seat belt. They began to drive the car and we made our way out of here.

▪~~~~~♤~~~~~▪

Once we had returned home I quickly got out of the car. I ran up to the front door and quickly slammed it open. I headed up the stairs and into my room.

When I was inside I made sure to close and lock the door behind me. I ran over to my bed and flopped down on it.

I could hear the door downstairs close and I sighed.

Finally I didn't have to see that crazy bitch anymore.

I hate therapists. I always have and always will. Why would they care about someone like me? Why would they want to help me.

I don't need there help.

Im fine the way I am.

I hate them. I don't believe they are trying to help me. I believe they are trying to just change us. Change us into the good little pawns of society. They're trying to get rid of what people see as different.

This is why I will never get along with them because what they say is all bullshit.

I got up off of my bed and walked towards my door. I slowly opened it and tiped toed to the stairs. Slowly going down the stairs I could hear someone talking.

I got down the stairs and heard it coming from the kitchen. I stopped near the kitchen door and listened in.

"Please you have to get us in today!" A lady most likely my mother begged.

"Please!" She cried out again.

I peaked into the room and noticed she was on the phone.

"There is something seriously wrong with my daughter please!"

"Please you don't understand I get that you have a lot of patients like this but please shes different. We have been taking her to a therapist for 7 years and SHE HASN'T EVEN CHANGED A LITTLE INFACT SHES GOTTEN WORSE!" My mother screamed.

She began to cry and I giggled a bit.

"Really!? THANK YOU THANK YOU!!" My mother started crying more into the phone and I rolled my eyes, great.

"Alright ill see you soon!!" She screamed with excitement.

She quickly put the phone back at on wall and ran out of the kitchen. I stayed against the wall well a huge smirk appeared on my face.

"APHMAU! ZACK!" She screamed.

"What?" I asked still grinning.

My mother looked over at me and screamed in shock.

"Don't tell m-"

"Yes I saw everything." I replied backing away from the wall.

"Now I wont tell anyone about it if you tell me the name of the company."  I asked smiling slightly.

"Aphmau you have to promise me not to burn anyone there can you do that?" She asked shaking.

"Yes mother." My emotions faded and she took in a deep breath.

Never said nothing about killing them

"Its called the Lycan Company."