✄26✄ The Drugs She Gave

Lemon Warning

I stared at him in complete shock as he slowly turned around to look at me.

I was trembling in my spot and my hands began to shake. I blinked a few times as tears streamed down my face.

"A-Aaron..?" I mumbled out.

"Aphmau?" He asked staring at me.

My eyes shined with tears and I jumped at him. My arms swung around his neck and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He held onto me carrying me back into the house.

I rested my head on his shoulder and could feel my beating heart about to pop out of my chest. He placed me down on the couch and standing in front of me he slowly moved down to my level. His head was in front of me as he bent down to my level. He brought his face closer to mine our lips almost touching.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him in. Our lips collided and began to move together in sync. He immediately pushed back and I fell onto the couch. His eyes flashed a colour of green and he began to back away. I stared at him in confusion and he put his hands over his eyes.

Grabbing onto his head he dropped down to the floor screaming out in pain.

"A-Aaron!" I shouted running over to him.

I tried to hug him but he pushed me back causing me to stumble on my feet.

"What's wrong?" I asked confused.

"Wheres Melissa." He growled out.

"I-I don't know.," I replied.

He got up off the ground and his eyes were an emerald green. He stared at me and I began to back away from the couch.

"What did you do to her!" He shouted.

"N-Nothing!! I swear!" I shouted out slowly backing away.

He growled at me and began to move forward.

"It was Derek! He took her!" Aaron stopped in his spot and his eyes began to dart around the room.

"Why are you so worried about her??" I asked jealousy.

"You aren't Aphmau are you..." He mumbled slowly backing away.

"Wh-"

"Your another trick from Derek.." He replied as his eyes grew in shock.

"Aaron what the hell??" I yelled confused.

He began to shake and he backed up to the wall. I walked towards him and grabbed onto his arm.

"I'm sorry..." I mumbled.

I grabbed a book from a bookshelf beside him and stabbed the corner of the book into his arm. He gasped out in pain and I dropped the book to the ground.

"W-what did she do to you??"

Aaron grabbed onto my arm and threw me over to the couch. I grabbed onto the couch before I could fall and Aaron walked over.

I jumped up and put my hands out ready to defend myself from anything.

"I need you to prove to me that your who you say you are..." He mumbled getting closer.

I sat down on the couch and nodded my head as he got closer. A shiver went down my spine and his eyes still stayed the same colour.

"What happened to your eyes...?" I mumbled confusedly.

He ignored my question and stalking closer he pinned me down to the couch.

He slowly began to rip off my clothes and grabbing onto my shirt he tore it off. He dropped the piece of cloth to the ground and moved his head closer to mine. Attacking my lips they began to move together. It took me by surprise and I gasped into the kiss causing him to quickly stick his tongue in.

I closed my eyes and moaned into his mouth as his hand travelled over to my panties. He ripped all the fabric covering my womanhood and began to trace circles around the entrance.

My body began to heat up and I could feel my heart rate increasing. His fingers stopped at my entrance and he immediately pushed it in. I gasped at shock from that and rolled my eyes back. He added another finger and began to fastly pump in and out. My head flung back and he moved his fingers, even more, causing them to go deeper.

"Aaron~!" I moaned out.

A smirk grew on his face and he broke away from the kiss. He took his fingers out as juices spilled from my insides and onto his hands. He brought his finger to his mouth and licked it all off.

He let go of my arms and backing away he dropped his pants down to the floor. His boxers fell with them and he walked back over to me. Grabbing onto my legs he spread them open. I gulped and he began to lower himself into me. I grabbed onto his arms tightly as he pushed it inside of me.

"Ah uh~ ngh!" I moaned out as he began to move at a fast paste.

It didn't give me any time to adjust and I gave into him. As he moved faster and faster I could hardly catch up. My breath was caught in me and I wasn't taking in much air. As he hit me one last time I growled out and released all over him. He quickly pulled out doing the same and his eyes flashed back to there usual colour.

"Aphmau..?"