✄11✄ Time To Go Back

"Aaron," I mumbled through his hand.

He looked down at me with confused eyes and I nodded my head.

"Don't do it."

He bit down on his bottom lip and glared down at the ground. He took a handoff my mouth and nose and dropped the remote back on the desk.

"Aaron!" Melissa yelled.

I turned back to look at Melissa and she gave me a shocked expression.

"Aaron," Derek called out.

Aaron turned to look at Derek and he took a deep breath in.

"We've decided to move Ms. Pheonix with Melissa." Derek spoke softly.

"For what reason?" Aaron growled.

I looked over at Aaron. His glare was deep into Derek's eyes. They seemed cold and devilish.

"We have reason to believe that you've been having sexual relationships with your patients." Aaron looked at Derek with shocked eyes.

"Elaborate?" Aaron asked raising an eyebrow.

"We have heard from one of your recent patients that you touched them."

I looked at Derek shocked and began laughing. I fell back into my seat.

"Hi-him touch a girl!" I yelled laughing.

"He couldn't even touch a girl if he had a gun to his head!" I laughed.

Melissa and Derek looked at me confused and I smiled.

"I ain't lying," I said putting my hands up in defence.

Derek's gaze turned to Aaron and he took in a deep breath.

"We will give you one last chance. If you ever touch your patients again you will be sent to another country to stay."

I felt myself freeze and I looked at Aaron. Aaron smiled and nodded his head.

"Okay, that's fine by me."

Derek looked back at Melissa and Melissa seemed upset. It was like she was trying to get Aaron out of here.

Melissa turned around and left the room. Derek gave us one last glance then followed after her.

I turned back to Aaron and crossed my arms. He glared into my eyes and walked over.

He pushed me down against the chair and I whimpered.

"What was that about..." He growled.

I looked up at him and bit down on my lip.

"Why did you stop me?"

I looked down at the ground and he hooked onto my chin.

"I don't know.," I mumbled.

"I just-"

He put a finger on my lip and kissed my forehead.

He backed away from me and went back over to his desk. He sat down on his chair and tilted his glasses up.

"So Ms. Ph-"

"Are you just going to pretend like nothing happened!?" I yelled.

Aaron looked at me and raised an eyebrow.

"Why you don't want to pretend..?" He mumbled laughing.

"No..." I mumbled.

A huge smirk appeared on his face and he got up from his chair. I got up off mine and ran towards the door.

Before I could leave I was pushed down against the door. I fell down to the ground and Aaron pinned me to the door.

I shivered in fear and looked back at him.

He bent down closer to my neck and I felt his tongue graze it. I hid my face in my hands and stared down at the ground.

"No hiding your face.." He mumbled into my ear.

He grabbed onto both of my arms and picked me up off the ground.

He brought me over to his chair and placed me down. He spread open my legs a bit and I kicked him back.

I jumped up from the chair and kicked open the window. I jumped on the window cell and I felt a hand grab my arm.

"What are you doing?" I looked back at Aaron and my face turned red.

"I-I'm going home.." I mumbled.

"You still have time before your parents come pick you up. Why not have some fun.." He mumbled.

"Why don't you go fuck around with one of your other patients.." I growled gritting down on my teeth.

Aaron laughed and pulled me back into the room. He held me in his arms and close to my chest.

"There's no way ill be treating you anymore.." Aaron mumbled.

"What why!?" I yelled confused.

"There's no point. I don't believe in therapy plus you already know about well the mental hospital thing..."

"I guess.." I mumbled.

He placed me down on the desk and sat on his chair. He pulled up to the desk and I closed my legs.

He put his hands on my thighs and I grabbed his hands.

There was another knock at the door and I jumped up off the desk. I sat down on my chair and Aaron walked towards the door.

He threw it open and Melissa walked inside.

"Aaron I don't care for what dad said, I'm taking Aphmau as my patient." Melissa ran up to me and grabbed my arm.

She pulled me up out off my chair and began to walk towards the door. I looked back at Aaron and he grabbed the remote on his desk.

Melissa sped up and before Aaron could click on the button she left slamming the door behind us.

She ran upstairs and headed towards her office. Once she was at her office she threw open the door and pushed me inside. She put me down on the couch and walked towards her desk.

She picked up the phone from her desk and began dialling numbers. She put the phone up against her ear and I looked at her confused.

"Derek."

"Yes, he down in his office."

Aaron.

There talking about him. I know it.

"Yes I called the asylum and I have his patient with me."

"Alright get him back in the asylum its where he belongs."