✄13✄ Hands on?

I looked at Aaron in shock and bit down on my lip.

"Its fine really," I said giving him a smile.

He walked over to me and picked me up off the ground. I yelped and he began to carry me to the bed. I started scratching at his arm but eventually stopped when I remembered that he didn't feel pain. 

I groaned annoyed and Aaron threw me down onto the bed.

"What a surprise normally girls like this sort of thing." He said puzzled. 

I gave him a smirk and he glare into my eyes.

"Well looks like I'm one who doesn't." I sat up on the bed and Aaron walked towards me.

He pushed me down against the bed and I stared at him with no emotion.

"Why are the pretty ones always crazy.." He mumbled

I giggled at his statement and he bent down to my ear. 

"But its okay in this case... because she's, not the only crazy one." I rolled my eyes and pushed him off of me.

I sat up on the bed and He began to pace around the room. 

"What are we going to do. They will eventually find us." I mumbled annoyed.

"Yes, sadly your right maybe it would be easier to just kill everyone.." He said under his breath.

"Yea and be wanted for the rest of our lives I don't think so." I got up from the bed and walked over to him. 

He grabbed my waist and pulled me into him. My heart began to race a bit and I looked up at him. 

"I have an idea but it's going to take some time..." He mumbled.

"Oh?"

"Let's go back to them tomorrow." I looked at him in shock and he nodded his head.

"Don't worry I know what I'm doing and no I won't go on a killing spree." 

I nodded my head and he picked me up off the ground again. He threw me over his shoulders and I whimpered. I was thrown down onto the bed and he climbed on with me. He got under the covers and took his shirt off well he was under. He threw his shirt to the ground and stared up at me. 

"What you wanna see whats under?" He said with a huge smirk on his face.

My face turned a deep red and I jumped up off the bed.

"No, but I'm sure you'd like to see whats under these.." I mumbled.

I slowly began to take my shirt off and once it was gone I threw it to the ground. His face had a slight shade of pink to it and I slowly took off my pants as well. They fell down to the ground and I spun around a bit. I looked back at Aaron and his eyes were glued to my body.

I smiled and stared down at myself. 

"Well see ya."

I turned around and headed for the couch. I heard a large rustling noise and I turned back. Aaron grabbed onto my arm and I felt my face drain of colour.

He had a brighter tint of red on his face and I smirked.

"You can't tease me and think I'll let you go." 

I felt my heart skip a beat and he picked me up again.

"Now I'd like to see whats under those other clothes of yours."

He threw me back onto the bed and we both were under the covers. I felt him pull at my bra with his teeth and my face flushed a dark red.

He slowly began to take my bra off and as he did the night got heated.

▪~~~~~♤~~~~~▪

I woke up to a strong pain in my legs. I opened up my eyes and looked around the room. I noticed all my clothes were thrown down to the floor as well as Aaron's. I looked beside me and noticed him sleeping softly. I sat up in the bed and tried to get up.

The moment I stood up I went crashing back to the floor. My legs were too tired from last night.

I looked back at the bed and noticed Aaron was staring down at me.

"Too much for you?" He asked smiling.

"No! I could do it again!" I retorted.

He smirked and grabbed onto my hand.

"Wanna put that to test." I nodded my head back and forth and letting go of my arm as he laughed.

"Maybe it won't hurt as much if we do it again tonight.." He mumbled.

"What!?" I yelled in shock.

He began laughing again and this time it was so much that he had to wipe some tears away. I got up off the ground and when  I noticed I had nothing on I quickly covered myself up.

"Oh come on I've already seen it all last night." He said with a grin.

I turned away from him and I fell back onto the ground. I grabbed my panties and bra and quickly slipped them on. I turned around and grabbed onto the bed sheets. Aaron helped me to get back onto the bed and I laid down beside him. 

"I'll be back in a bit I'm going to go into town." I nodded my head and Aaron got up off the bed.

"Try not to do anything too much well I'm gone." He gave me a wink and put his clothes on before heading out the door. I could hear his footsteps slowly disappear and I sighed. 

What did I just do? 

"Get on the ground!" Someone screamed.

That immediately stopped my thoughts and I sat up out of the bed.

"Get down or I'll shot!" 

That wasn't Aaron's voice.

I heard a gunshot go off and I screamed in horror. 

What just happened...?