✄15✄ Deaths Door

I looked at the guy with no emotion and stopped cutting Aaron's rope. He looked at me with wide eyes.

"Those are the people on t-"

Before he could scream anything more I leaped at him and tackled him to the ground. He fell onto his back and I put the scissors up against his neck.

It didn't matter to keep him quiet anymore they must have heard him scream. I looked over at Aaron and he broke free from the rope.

The guys sitting on the couch tackled him to the ground and he groaned in pain. Well I wasn't paying attention the guy I was sitting on took the chance to grab me and pin me down onto the floor.

"Those pictures match these guys!" The guy on top of me yelled.

I looked over the couch and at the tv to see pictures displayed of us. I bit down on my lip.

"Let's tie them up and call the police come on one million is on the line!" One of them shouted.

One of the guys got up off of Aaron and I looked at him confused. He could have gotten up if he wanted to but he just sat there.

"What are you planning??" I mouthed over at him confused.

"Don't worry about it.." He mouthed back.

I gave him a concerning look but nodded my head. One of the men came back and began to tie us up.

We were both put on the couch and one of them began to dial the police.

▪~~~~~♤~~~~~▪

After a little while of sitting on the couch tied up the blasting sound of sirens began to blast through our ears. There was a knock on the front door but they were eventually banged open.

The police ran into the place pointing guns well Derek and Melissa followed behind them.

The guys that tied us up stepped forward and were grinning ear to ear.

"These are the people." The said pointing at us.

Derek walked over to the guys that tied us up and nodded his head.

"Arrest them all."

"What!" The guys yelled.

The officers ran towards the men standing there and began to put them in handcuffs.

"Why are we arrested!?" One of them yelled confused.

Derek chuckled and he took something out of his pocket.

It was a large pic of paper with a picture of three men robbing someplace. The faces were quite clearly those same guys and they looked shocked.

"Nobody gets away with robbing me." He growled intently.

I giggled a bit and Derek quickly glared in our direction. I shut my mouth and he walked towards us mainly staring at Aaron.

"Son you know what is going to happen.," Derek mumbled.

"You want to kill me because I decided I didn't want to be locked away in a mental asylum? Cause your too cowardess to face your problems so you get rid of them am I right?"

Derek looked down at the ground and took in a deep breath.

"Son you know I love you. This is for your own good I know you're going through a lot of pain so I want to put you out of your suffering." He said with a sympathetic smile.

"Bullshit.," I mumbled.

"What?" Derek asked looking at me.

"You're not doing this for him you're doing this for you. You lazy fucking bitch can't even help your own son so you decide its best to kill him so that he isn't a problem.." I growl annoyed.

Derek slapped me across the face in rage and I fell to the back of the couch.

"That isn't true!" He yelled.

"Bullshit you stupid son of a bitch keep living in denial." He grabbed me by my neck this time and flung me at the wall.

I groaned out in pain and looked back up at him.

"Is this how you treat all your patients or just the ones who are right." He ran over to me and kicked me in the stomach.

I fell onto the ground holding my stomach and began to cough up a bit of blood.

I looked back up at Derek and he went flying into the wall. Aaron had broken out of the rope and grabbed Derek by his collar. He smashed him up against the wall and I tried to get up.

"See what I mean this child needs to be put to rest!" Derek shouted.

Aaron dropped Derek and I stopped trying to get up.

He set us up.

That son of a bitch.

I got up off the ground and slowly walked towards him. I took a small step back and send a kick straight for his chin. It hit him and he dropped down to the ground.

The police began to restrain us both and I struggled in there grasp. Handcuffs were put on my hands and I watched as they helped Derek up off the ground.

I looked over at Melissa and she stood there frozen. It was like she didn't know who to side with.

The police helped Derek up and restrained Aaron as well.

"Aphmau!" I heard someone scream.

I looked over at my parents as they ran into the room. They stopped in front of me asking questions like crazy.

I sighed and looked over their shoulder to Aaron.

"Ahem." Someone coughed.

My parents turned around and Derek stood in front of them.

"I'm so sorry that my son had done this I will take all measures so that he never does this again and I will give you a card to a new therapist as well as a month worth of payment for them." My parents gave him a smile and he turned around to look at Aaron.

"Sadly they will have to stay at the police station overnight for some questioning don't worry your daughter won't be in any trouble and will be let go in the morning."

"Alright thank you, Derek." My mother replied.

They turned back to look at me and they seemed disappointed.

"Will see you tomorrow bye hunny.." They turned around and began to leave and as they did I looked back over at Derek.

"I'm going to fucking kill you as well later.." He mumbled.